VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Femdom Game World: Stepmother [v1.0] [74games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BokenSpirit

I think this was a great game overall. A lot of freedom compared to others in the genre tbh.

The graphics could be improved a bit, if this your sm, then she should be at least a bit older than you. The younger model was done in the wife game. This one is about the sm, so I assume she needs a bit of age and curves on her. But that's my opinion.

Also, the eyes! ... They look a bit weird. Could be improved too. But in any case I give this game a 5/5 because of the creativity.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Excellent game. I love this idea of becoming slave of the Step Mother. Content in this game is very less. I am waiting for the next episodes. Renders are good. One of the very best short game. Mother is so sexy and dominating.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ZioBen

Short VN with no choices.

The Stepmother is beautiful but this is the only positive thing of this game.

The general idea of this game may be good but must be elaborated a lot more.

There should be choices, different paths, etc.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

AsseyeBazinga

Poor execution. Picture stutters. No plot, no dialogues and even the renders are not great. It's just not worth the time.
    That's an OK for the first game, but let's wait the dev learns how to use his tools better
  5. 3.00 star(s)

happybrother

Game is short.
    Renpy without any choices but with good renderings.

You start already naked in a scene. Then there are scenes after scene, but that's not bad.
    There is music and some moanings (decent in quality).
    Some animations too.

Hard fetishist should be able to appreciate this game.