Seeking FEMDOM Games/Comics Suggestion

Jun 20, 2017
I did play Peniban, thanks. It's a good game, it started great but it severely rubbed me off the wrong way by the end of it. The girls were just TOO cruel, I mean in a psychopathic manner. Seeing the men being tortured to death by gory mutilation kinda turned me off, it's not what I seek in the femdom fetish.

In any case, other than Peniban, I don't remember any other games that tackle the Femdom fetish.

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
Femdom Fem/Fem or Fem/Male?

Probably my favorite erotic game is "Ladykiller in a bind". I bought it very recently. The protagonist is a tomboy-ish female posing as a male getting dominated by "The Princess" during nightly sessions. It is very well written, feels interactive and is believable. Bondage and some pain but in a controlled way in a caring and safe relationship, where the sadism is just a personal sexual taste, not an illegal crime. And "The Princess" is such a great character.

Speaking of more F/F:
Fight Club Reborn has some Femdom.

And now some F/M:
Really good and free VN is "Katawa Shoujo". Some routes have very light and minor Femdom elements. Mainly the Shizune Route. Near the end of the Lilly route, there is also a blindfold scene, I particularly liked. Erotic content is just a minor detail of this VN, as the story is written well enough to stand on its own. Must read, IMO.

Some classic ones are "Discipline - Record of a Crusade" and "Starless", but be warned that both are kind of mindfucking towards the viewer at times and can leave a shallow aftertaste. Starless in particular has the attributes you disliked (torture) and I didn't enjoy many parts of it. Nothing for the faint heart.

There is a Patreon game almost finished called "Concubine" which is mainly text-driven and you can chose the gender of the main character before starting. Quite well written.

"Sanguine Rose" is a Flash Game in development, which doesn't have explcit Femdom scenes, but the female prisoner has all the right vibes of a dominant female.

There is a fetish game still in development called "The Asylum", a demo is available on Patreon I believe (day 1 of 6). It is purely Femdom, but is drifting towards somewhat extreme content, so be warned.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I can't find it on f95zone, but I played a pirated version from nyaa, so it should be out there somewhere

It is an erotic novel which involves femdom, here it is on mangagamer

And here is a torrent
screenshots:

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
Anyone has any? I'd prefer if it's Japanese/Anime/2D but I'm also okay with Western/3D style.
games

especially Prison mode

comics

- brat attack - if you are in futa
- again futa

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
I can also recommend this one (lots of femdom):

Already 4 days of content and quite good writing quality with interesting characters.
The TF content is pretty much avoidable so far.

PetePain

Jun 1, 2017

Probably my favorite erotic game is "Ladykiller in a bind". I bought it very recently. The protagonist is a tomboy-ish female posing as a male getting dominated by "The Princess" during nightly sessions. It is very well written, feels interactive and is believable. Bondage and some pain but in a controlled way in a caring and safe relationship, where the sadism is just a personal sexual taste, not an illegal crime. And "The Princess" is such a great character.

Speaking of more F/F:

And now some F/M:
Really good and free VN is "Katawa Shoujo". Some routes have very light and minor Femdom elements. Mainly the Shizune Route. Near the end of the Lilly route, there is also a blindfold scene, I particularly liked. Erotic content is just a minor detail of this VN, as the story is written well enough to stand on its own. Must read, IMO.

Some classic ones are "Discipline - Record of a Crusade" and "Starless", but be warned that both are kind of mindfucking towards the viewer at times and can leave a shallow aftertaste. Starless in particular has the attributes you disliked (torture) and I didn't enjoy many parts of it. Nothing for the faint heart.

There is a Patreon game almost finished called "Concubine" which is mainly text-driven and you can chose the gender of the main character before starting. Quite well written.

"Sanguine Rose" is a Flash Game in development, which doesn't have explcit Femdom scenes, but the female prisoner has all the right vibes of a dominant female.

There is a fetish game still in development called "The Asylum", a demo is available on Patreon I believe (day 1 of 6). It is purely Femdom, but is drifting towards somewhat extreme content, so be warned.[/Q

Speaking of more F/F:

And now some F/M:

There is a fetish game still in development called "The Asylum", a demo is available on Patreon I believe (day 1 of 6). It is purely Femdom, but is drifting towards somewhat extreme content, so be warned.
Is there any link for "The Princess"???

5ever

Jul 21, 2017
PetePain said:
Is there any link for "The Princess"???
"The Princess" is the default character name of one of the many love interests in the game "Ladykiller in a Bind".
There is a topic on this board about the game. Here is the link:

You can also buy it on steam or the humble bundle store, if you like it. At the end of the game the (female) dev promised a sequel. I so hope it will happen.

Reactions: qlop

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Speaking of more F/F:

And now some F/M:

Do you know any femdom games mostly focused on foot scenes ?