Unity - Abandoned - Femdom Hotel [v1.0] [FDvice]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Loda@1234

A really great game, 3d art is really good, i loved the busting, sounding scene, this type of content is less, story is decent, this is exactly what femdom games should be. The gameplay is easy which i find great as most of the other games are sometimes difficult to play and takes lot of effort to get to H scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ExtremeB2022

Very good game with very sexual scenes and a very immersive story. I like being able to take different defitions and all the femdom situations that occur in the game, almost all the vices are shown. The mistresses are gorgeous and cruel and the setting is very well achieved.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jan23489

This has a lot of bestialy content that is so over the top that it's more preposterous than erotic. While short in plot, you have to give the author credit for being creative about the game and its mechanics. Too bad he apparently vanished, this game isn't really where you would expect a "1.0" release to be.
    Nonetheless, for the very mature audience, this is very much worth checking out.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

smreg

Great unique game. Too cruel for my taste but there is enough stuff to do without too much cruelty. I still give it five stars because I like the graphics, the "world" is pretty cool for a small game, and this game is very different from all other femdom games. Hope to see more from this developer!