• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Femdom School Life [Final] [Tokaido]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sturmy

I've won... but at what cost?

Every boss has a H scene, you can literally choose who you want to "lose" to. That's really all there is to it. Unlock favors by "losing" in specific ways, they will also be a unique scene. Try out different stages to see all the scenes. It's worth it, some of the scenes are really hot. Also each girl has a different dialogue for when you "lose" to them a second time. It adds to the immersion. There's different dialogues for the favors scenes as well. It seems beating the last boss unlocks all scenes, but I prefer to actually "lose" to them anyways.

Overall... actually not that bad, just a quick femdom fun. I wish there were more favors though. Voice would be nice but can't have everything I guess. I also wish H attacks from fodders had more variation (it's either footjob or thighjob); they are only worth checking out for the dialogue. And, maybe if you have a favorite girl you want to lose to. They all use the same body model, regardless of the character's chest size (except for the boxer girl). That's why I won't give 5 stars. The boss scenes and the favors is where the game really shines though.

Alt + Enter for fullscreen.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PootisPenser76

amazing game, spent hours playing this. I am not sure what to write in my review. It has a lot of trampling/feet scenes and the characters offer femdom and degradation lines.
    Would definitely play again, I am pinning this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

boboverlord

The game is actually trash but I like the artstyle, Live2D, and how little it is uncensored. This is your definitive fapping game: short andd easy gameplay that gets to the point. But sometimes I feel it's very janky as well. Also, you can't make it fullscreen.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Very weird game. Gameplay is super bad. You have to just stand and do nothing hoping for enemy to hit you and to give you a scene. Very difficult to unlock everything. Scenes are animated and look pretty ok but other then that this game is super boring and bad.

Art 3.5/5
    Story 2/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 3/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Arta.umb

well it was pretty good i mean for such a size and well i didnt have high expectation yet some minor bugs and lack of combat mechanic and stuff aside simply put it had a fair variety of animation and it was good and welp being raped by a girl is actually hot thats how it should be.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

SaorZX

Lookinng at it you think it's going to be a reverse r@pe game like those ones where shota-kun have to fight hordes of horny one-chans(with ton of defeat scenes to collect) but not this game the enemies just keep repeating the same move over and over again until you reach the boss fight, where the boss versoin of the regular enemy will use her unique/special move... once you go to the next stage same boring stuff again then you see another girl unique/special move.
    Resuming: this game had so much potential and turns out to be something boring.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Ranonymou

Disclaimer: I played Jap and used my own MTL so what I got isn't from this game. I didn't explore the game fully but I did beat the game.

- 3 stars for art and animation alone but everything else is pretty bad from a technical design. This could have easily been a 4 or a 5 if they just polished the gameplay to be actually engaging.
    - The plot is just a premise so you can get down to business. If you didn't mind how extremely upfront and self-explanatory the title is then you're probably okay with this.
    - Spam Left click to attack and Hold Right Click to block but there's no timing so you just spam and its not engaging nor do they react. It doesn't take long to make them drop nor does the gameplay change at all or throw twists in as you progress so its just a slog.
    - Each of the girls have their own unique moves but also share some of the same moves but for whatever reason the Dev decided that they're basically only using 1 move for each encounter. Almost every encounter in this game is just fighting clicking 3 girls on screen, move onto next stage of 3 girls on screen, and then 3rd stage is a Boss version of a girl. They just switch up which girls are in which order and which one is the boss on that encounter. Its just bloated copy-paste to pad out content.
    - There is dialogue scenes for some of the girls if you lose too many times (might need points to lose to them) but with how this gameplay is, it is a boring slog to get and unlock in the gallery. Thankfully the rest of the gallery has all the of the animations unlocked by default and you're honestly not missing much from skipping the game and going straight to gallery to view everything.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

combatfrog

At first glance it looks like a lot of content with the large number of stages to pick from until you quickly realize that during a stage every single girl has the same H-attack move except the boss of that stage who has a single different move. When you advance to the next collection of stages it's the same deal except each girl has a different H-scene in the stage that they're a boss character.

The game would have been extremely better served by simply combining all the unique H-scenes the girls use when they are "boss" characters but instead bizzarely decided to pad the game to an extreme amount making it all around just a boring experience. There's a decent overall amount of content with varied scenes and dialog but it's spread so extremely thin.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RICKY43

The MTL broke and glitched certain aspects of the game, but overall the game was terrible. Animation wise and scenes were fine and quite nice but everything else about the game is just terrible. It's just this game will most likely be forgotten and never get a proper translation or playthrough.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

I found the game very boring, even skipped it and tried out the save.
    I wasn't impressed by animations either.
    Maybe it's something for people with foot fetish and female domination.
    But even though, the quality of the scenes wouldn't be enough for me.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Ferghus

Like the first reviewer, I feel like the game feels oddly incomplete. The dialogue moves too fast during the actual femdom for DeepTL to keep up and the gameplay feels more like a waste of time than anything. You get easy fights until the final boss, which is just a fat HP sponge that moves much faster.

There's a bunch of girls, but there's no sense of progression. There's 4 stages and you only have 2 levels of upgrades. Once you bought everything, you can basically clear a stage in half a minute by mindlessly clicking. But even without them, it's pretty easy to win, and there's basically no incentive for winning, other than to rack up enough points for the final fight. You can simply cheese the final fight by simply clicking without stop for a full minute, with maybe a spacebar tap or two to escape grapples. I beat the final boss, and... the game freezes.
    Say you don't want to win. You just want girls milking you out of your dignity. Well, here the deal: You pick a girl, find a specific stage she's in, and you take hits for half a minute. Then you go down. Then she starts doing her H-scene, which is just a minute of the same animation looped. Then you do it all over again. No speed slider, no position swapping, no gallery mode. It's basically a scene selector with very little flexibility.

There might be additional mechanics, but between the slow gameplay and MTL, I just didn't have the patience. Some of the girls have these empty heart icons, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to fill them. I also don't understand what you're supposed to do with your yen, since losing doesn't consume them.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

yill53452323

good reverse rape game with no tedious grinds or gimmicks that so many other h-games tend to employ, the dialogue is very good from what i've managed to read with DeepL but obviously an actual translation would be required to really appreciate it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Metarux

This game mainly focus on foot fetish and footjob with good 2d art
    Pretty easy to play and unlock scene

If you are into foot fetish stuff with good 2D animation so you probably enjoy this game
    10/10 would play again
  14. 2.00 star(s)

pepez

I dont know about this game.. Nice idea of course, but its too easy, its feels something is off, Maybe he didnt finnish this game? you need lose your hp to see h-scenes attack.. There is only 2 different attack.. you lose money if you lose a girl, well you dont lose. so.. and even you do, so what.. you have money a alot.