Ren'Py - Femdom Therapy: New Life [Demo] [Katarina Sin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

C/NC-Z0E

Excellent Start!!! I love the premise and that you set up to have a wide choice of possible paths to go down. The dream sequence is fun too!
    I believe it is common knowledge that dreams can be telling of our conscious life, BUT they can be interpreted in many different ways. I love the early hints that this therapist is using her position to manipulate the MC, and using “dream therapy” would be an easy avenue for her to “help” her client in the way she wants.(Hot therapist btw) A stressed and confused young man would be helpless in her arena, and clearly easy prey. I will say it again, I love the way you have set this up and I look forward to seeing more.
    I will look for ways to support your project!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

heen20

That was a great start.
    I like both the intro story of the game and the modeling of the characters.
    It's a pity that there are no details or animations of the scene, but I think we have to understand how hard and arduous those things are for a single developer.
    I'm really looking forward to the next update and hope to see you for a long time to come.
    However, it is recommended to delete or change the part with copyright problems.
    I hope you stay healthy and happy
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Bratman215

The plot idea is what drew me to this game. I'm a sucker for NTR and/or Sissification games. However, the models used seemed really generic and quickly thrown together. I really didn't find any of the models particularly attractive. Also, the MC doesn't form any real bond to any of the characters which I feel is vital to NTR stories. Losing someone you have a bond with to someone you feel inferior to is what I feel netorare is all about. And the big issue for the game is using Lara Croft and Morrigan, which are copywrite characters. If you're charging on Patreon or other site for this game, you could leave yourself open for legal action. I would at least change the names to a parody version.