RPGM - Femdom University Zero [v1.2] [Salia Coel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SevySub

So, here we have a dev who created a femdom game using Unity. In this previous game, she made a world where we would be a poor student on an university with... very peculiar girls. Now, SaliaCoel decided to create a prequel for this very same game, this time using 2DCGs and RPG Maker.

So, what should we expect from someone who already made a great game? Another masterpiece, of course!
    And Femdom University: Zero is exactly that!

This game is a great option for anyone who enjoys a good combination of femdom, beautiful 2D arts and RPG Maker.

PROS:
    • The art is really, really great!
    • It features a custom GUI: menus and chat/choice windows are well designed, and there are even gauges for your current status! (food/energy/willpower)
    • Good use of musics and sound effects
    • Plot is interesting and immersive
    • A lot of good scenes, with a large diversity of characters.
    • Scenes are not only good: they are very well written and dynamic. Your stats (even hidden ones) will affect available choices in scenes. It also has a skipping option for some long scenes (like feet massages).
    • A good variety of fetishes: you'll find softies like foot fetishes, great facesitting/pussy licking scenes (some with squirting!), pegging and even extremes like pissing and scat!
    • Oh, scat was a turn off? No worries, the game has a built-in filter and you can disable fart, piss and scat content individually.
    • Different paths! You choose the girl that you want to relate.
    • Male and Female MC! Your choice.
    • Gameplay is generally good, and it succeeds to immerse the player in the life of a poor student who struggles to survive and improve its skills.
    • Well written characters, each one with a different personality and background. The "well written" also applies to dialogs, inside and outside H-scenes.
    • A lot of ambush-like scenes.
    • Overall, no major problems concerning bugs (except for new content, which is expected).
    • And much more!

CONS:
    • Most of the times, it is not obvious which characters are available for a route or new contents. A character could have some sort of glowing if it features an unseen scene, or if it is the continuation of a route. Sometimes, some text could be helpful as well (eg: it's not obvious that you need to improve your Fitness level to meet Ronda again).
    • We could have a "jump to checkpoint" system. It would remove the need for a save whenever a new release is made (which is very convenient for people who usually delete the whole game from their devices, and it is also handful when a new update messes up with old saves).
    • While featuring some good things, gameplay is also hard and very repetitive. Stats progresses very slowly, and you'll spend a lot of time doing wake up -> class -> work -> sleep (with some variations in the middle). Do not expect to obtain all available scenes from a single gameplay without cheating.

My rating: 9.3/10.0
    Good job!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

st4rl1ght

Without a doubt this is the best femdom game currently being produced, so it gets 5 stars from the beginning. What the developers have managed to accomplish is remarkable, in particular because it seems effortless and its skill isn't noticeable. This is noticeable both because the main developer Salia didn't start out with previous game development skill, and has been hacking away at it for about half a decade. She started out making an engine in unity and had the humility to walk away from it to ship something with RPGmaker. This game is also being produced at a time in which culture and payment processors etc are very biased against this sort of content. I don't want to talk about that though. This is a review of the game as of version 1.2.

I like the new mechanisms, but I honestly feel like it's becoming a different game. This is noticeable in a few ways. The art is beginning to change. Animations are being implemented. There is a lot of polish in the new content that isn't present in the older content. There are overlapping level implementations (for example, April level 2). Mechanics are beginning to shift to a new direction, and there are overlapping content.

Versions around 1.00 encapsulated a very tight game-play loop. Especially before begging was added. It was monotonous and grindy, but it was brutally clear about what it was, and it was very tightly done. As a submissive, I thought that the monotony and the grind made sense. Sometimes what is brilliant about a game is its simplicity and that its mechanics aren't even noticed. Someone looks at it and thinks that they could easily replicate it, because it appears simple.

V1.2 feels a lot looser, and like the game could become something very different. This is fine, But I personally think it may be better to ship v1.0 and v1.0+ as separate games. These versions could receive content independently. That is what I recommend.

Having looked at the game files in RPGMaker, there is content that is present but not implemented in version <1.00. It was just never added. Most of it functions correctly. For spoiler reasons, I won't say what it is. That content could be implemented in a classic version of the game, or just a differently titled game all together, while the 1.2+ game could shift towards the new mechanics that are quite polished.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zeoxay

This game is kinda grinding but it's worth it. Not only cutscences but also typos are great. I'm really into lesbian femdom (no scat + fart). Femdom University and Missy are the two games about femdom that I like the most.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Konstantinus

Giving it a fitting review is really hard. This game even more.
    Because it is easy to nitpick or to salute but with some ideas you can not easy find a fitting score because so many things clash together.

In this game you have the InGame Reality Aspects against the Gameplay Aspects.
    Because one thing may not be good from Gameplay point just to reproduce the ingame aspect.
    Here we have a big grind with only basic minimums and we are left alone. That is because we are suppossed to be a poor student that has no idea what to do in a world that is from the start against him.
    We have to use our own brain to find out what to do in a game that whas created against to find the one solution that makes you feel smart.
    Would this be the only problem it would be easy to review because if you do not like the grind you could just cheat and so both players have their fun.
    No the problem is in being left alone what to do is, you are left alone in what to do. While sometimes there may be some pointers in the end you left to wonder if you missed something or you can not just progress anymore. This is especially bad because this is still in development. So I am sure this game has some depth I feel like at best I only found 50% of the game with no idea how to find the other half.
    And given that some routes feel connected to others and every person like different things there is also no idea if some other content is locked behind unlicked content.
    So in the end I can only give it 3* cause when it works it is awesome but when not you feel like ordered without taken.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Excellent game. All the games of Salia Coel are wonderful. Girls in this game are awesome. Game play is good. We lost in this game after starting. I am looking for more games like it. I Will give this game 9/10.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Happyz2

I have always been downloading every single update from both Femdom University games. I'm a big fan and every once a week or two, I always check for the latest update and if there is, I make plans lol. Keep up the great work!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

FemdomLove

This game is a real gem and i can highly recommend it, what makes this game special for me is the fast switching from kindly and lovely girls which treat you as a normal fellow student into cruel, merciless, manipulative bitches which dominate you with extreme kinks.

Especially if you are enjoying smell torture (Feet, Socks, Farts) and toilet content this game will not disappoint you.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    But no worry for people that didn't enjoy such extreme content there is a toggle to completly disable such content.

The character design is really good and brings a lot of variety, the drawings are lovely and well drawn also the scenes are good animated so far all content i saw had really a high quality.

The text is good written and displays well the character of each girl, the early disgust of each kink and the feelings of the humilated MC that slowly tranforms from the vanilla boy into a pervert mindless puppy.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kardless

Positives: a neat sandbox game baked in RPG maker where you're free to move and live your day to day life in a university full of women.

Most of the girls can be interacted with and you have stat attributes such as Energy or Food, which you manage and build over time. It does feel like you're living there. Art is also visually great in places and the SFX is handled very well across the board.

But my biggest positive is that Femdom University Zero outright has the best "hardcore" femdom content I've seen in any game period. By "hardcore" I mean (warning: not for the faint-hearted) scat and pissing. The toilet scene is outstanding. I'm thoroughly impressed by the level of effort the developer has gone through to flesh those themes out.

If you're not into that stuff, you can opt out via the start of the game or re-doing "psychological questions" on your computer.

Negatives: story/writing is a bit flat, art is inconsistent and is extremely POV heavy. Most of the scenes you can't see your character at all. The intention of POV is to immerse our perspective but it makes me question the purpose of the main character's existence at all when you do it to this degree.

Fetish wise the game is very feet heavy. I like feet fetish, but even here it feels like there's a disproportionate balance between that and other core femdom themes such as cunnilingus.

You also can't hide the dialogue to my knowledge. There are also close-up scenes that for whatever reason, aren't skippable.

My main gripe however has nothing to do with the above as they are preference oriented; it's mostly the fact that the game is too resource intensive. Mainly at the beginning. "Willpower" stat needs better calibration because the stat keeps changing regardless of what you do from time to time. For example (spoilers): losing 15 Max Willpower in sleep by sniffing April's feet is over the top in my opinion.

Overall: this game is intrinsically amazing, there is a lot to do and the things you have to juggle makes the experience all the more intimate and exciting.

However, I would be lying if I said the resource system didn't periodically stress me out. I would strongly prefer a difficulty threshold system, but it's clear the developer is trying to create a world that is purposely against you to fit this niche. It's a little too much against you at the start, for my taste anyway.

If you like femdom, this game is a must try.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

MichaelTTT

a pretty solid femdom game the corruption from stat loss is well done. the game does lack replay value. it needs mini games and random events otherwise you'll just complete the main story and not have a reason to play anymore.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Zorkman

Gameplay wise, this game is better than most. It's complex, tough, and rewards exploration and planning. It's also developed quite a bit in the last few iterations, showing dedication on the part of the developer that means it won't fail to live up to its promises. As for content, it depends how much you're into teasing that doesn't go anywhere. If you're looking for complex (and occasionally frustrating) gameplay that is sexual without getting you off, this will work for you.

The game is a sharp and punishing time-and-resource manager. The player has to manage different stat bars, and everything they want to do drains at least one. They're put in an extremely tight financial position, forcing them to come up with a plan for survival, with each failure accompanied by a long-term penalty. This can be a lot of fun: Each windfall is a delight. Each setback forces the player into the calculus of what they'll have to spend to minimize long-term losses. Often the player doesn't understand the long-term implications of the choices they made (or failed to make) until it feels too late to turn back. This is why the game warns the player right away: Play for about an in-game week, then start over with a better understanding of how things work. Solving this puzzle is what gets - and keeps - players playing the game. If that doesn't sound like fun, abandon ship now.

The complexity is both a boon and a bane. Gameplay is slowed down quite a bit when the player has to manage multiple saves in order to optimize even a single day of play. I found myself saving before talking to every new NPC, just in case our innocuous interaction led to a debilitating stat loss that I couldn't afford. Having to reload an old save, make a different choice, then replay a checklist of actions is the very definition of grind. The content is already a little sparse for my taste, and it gets even worse when players have to play through the same scenes repeatedly.

There are also some corruption mechanics that don't work well for me. They influence the gameplay quite a bit, and the content practically not at all. Content wise: Aside from a couple short lines about the player getting more into it, nothing changes. Gameplay wise: The more you engage in the content, the more you're punished with permanent stat reduction. It may be that long-term they're more manageable (or even better, that they open up new content), but in the short-term it's simply a punishment. Why is the player punished for engaging in the sexual content the game offers? This feels like a more drawn-out version of only getting scenes on a game-over, a gameplay style I'm not looking to return to.

The game's content is also unique, at least in the make-up of the kinds of scenes the player will see. The game leans heavily into sub fetishes. The sexual content is almost exclusively teasing of various kinds: foot worship, fully-clothed face-sitting, and some other fetishes that the player can choose to turn on/off. All place the character squarely in the "sub" position - if that's what you're into, you're in for a treat. If you want it to go beyond that, be warned: There's no penetration, no bringing people to climax, no nudity... After many hours of gameplay, the most "romantic" scene was two characters kissing. The most nudity was a single up-skirt. It may be there are more in there if you play for quite a long time, but it isn't meaningfully part of the gameplay loop.

This also made the game a bit tougher to rate effectively: Just because a fetish doesn't work for me, doesn't mean it doesn't work at all. The tags are all there at the top. If it's not what I'm into, what exactly did I expect or want from this game? I tried to be aware of my own bias in this way, but it was also a source of disappointment, and ultimately why I stopped playing. For players who want/expect exactly what the game is offering, this isn't a problem at all.

I played this game in the past, and re-played it this time with a better idea of what I wanted to try. It's a testament to the game's strong mechanics that it left enough of an itch in my brain that I wanted to try it again, even though the sexual content left me dissatisfied. If you're interested in stat/life management game set in a school, you'll find enough here to keep you coming back. If you're looking to get off to anything more than bullying and foot worship, keep looking.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Parrbapp

This is a work of art every femdom enthusiast should play. SaliaCoel has created a little world with so much to discover and every new update just adds more great scenes, characters and story to this fetish-heavy gem.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

HornyPatty

I was disappointed. A lot of extremely boring grind. At the same time, there are not so many scenes, and many of the scenes are repeated by the scenario or pose. In general, the author came up with a system that is quite complex for such games, but it turned out that the "path" is boring and the "reward" is small.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

LexiTV

I cleared about everything the current version week 20_week5 has to offer.
    I like the gameplay, even though it is just a balancing of stats and general decision making.
    The H-content is great although it is almost entirely focused on foot worshipping + facesitting and always include heavy humiliation (also not the sweet kind of humiliation but a degrading one with the exception of a few scenes).
    There are a few rare scenes that go in a different direction. I don't want to spoil though. I really think some characters are genuinly evil and some scenes really touched me a bit emotionally which is rare... very rare....
    If you do not like scat/piss/farts then you are missing out on a huge portion of the content. Still might be worth a play though.

Overall great game. There a few things that really borderline ruin it for me though.
    Took me 5 hours to "finish" the available content. WHICH IS A LOT! Considering the available content is not too extensive.
    It took me 5 hours to finish and I began to cheat after 1 hour and gave myself 10k gold.

Without cheating I would almost go as far as claiming that the game would take between 10 and 15 hours to complete.
    It is that difficult and the ressource management and stat decreases are that unfair. You have to strategize and calculate like a madman to be able to offset costs, stat decreases (even harder to increase your stats), class costs and many other things to be able to progress.

I'd suggest that the dev adds an easy mode (Increase gold gain by 300% and increase ressource gains by 100%) would make this game far more fun to play. Or straight out implement a cheat menu.
    Also even more important WALK SPEED. Give us the option to increase it.

Also teleport points would be a dream. It is so annoying to walk around the map for an eternity. A single day can easily take up to 15-30 minutes at the beginning.
    It is especially dumb that sometimes characters block a certain road. I expected a plot happening afterwards but.... nothing happened. They just block the road to screw with you and force you to take the huge detour around them. And since you have to constantly go back and forth you may have to take this shitty detour 4 times? Happened at least for 2 full days on the way south to the main school building.
    Also there is no real message skip and sometimes the scenes repeat themself and it is not skippable. Sometimes you can skip parts of the scenes which is appreciated but not enough.

Anyway I think this game is great. The main content is 5/5. There could be more fetishes and maybe the game could also include sex/pegging. Most Femdom games have way more variety. If you love facesitting and foot worship though then this game is made for you and offers a huge amount of content.

If the dev could just add some QOL changes and maybe decrease the difficulty a bit I would rate this 5 / 5. With the things mentioned above I think a 4 / 5 is more accurate.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

zhucegemaoari

At least to me, I prefer the 2d version of FEMU. CGs are great and the gameplay is better than 3d version. The three gym girls' sock sniffing scenes cannot be replayed. is a pity. There are also many bugs can destroy the whole game play. However, CGs and the description are awesome!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jesus Condom

Unbelievably great game.
    I went in expecting a casual 1 to 2 hours of light-hearted content and got my ass cheeks absolutely clapped with the difficulty and its systems.
    Music is amazing, art is unique, the unexpectedness of the story and how different characters act always keep you on your toes.
    Overall just a very surreal experience. 10/10 would recommend it if it fits any of your kinks
  16. 3.00 star(s)

sina157

Average game

+stroy is good
    +art is okay
    +interesting gameplay
    +game settings
    +game contains selections

-all characters is female and sadistic this makes the game a little abnormal
    -there is only female domination contents almost only pee , fart and feet
    -there is no way to fuck the girls
    -low scenes for every characters
  17. 5.00 star(s)

HadesAl

Soooo good.

I had seen this so many times, but hadn't quite realized, you can play as a female protagonist (or male, if that's your thing). And it essentially becomes a yuri/lesbian domination game.

there's an impressive amount of content (as of week5v2). I'm not usually a fan of grinding in eroge games, but this one manages to keep it interesting, with the grinding and resource management being at just the right level of difficulty (you can do well on a first play through without a walkthrough, but it's a bit challenging).

the game uses 2d art, The art style is pretty good and consistent.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

interlinked

This has the potential to be the best femdom RPGM game out there. Dev decided to go for short weekly updates, which is fairly uncommon, but works really well with a rpgm sandbox setting. This results in content beeing added in almost seemlesly and allows players to be engaged with the game a lot more.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Moussedo

I am clearly a fan of femdom so of course I would like a game like this, but this time I think it's a great femdom game and maybe one of the best.

You can do anything you want, art is quite good, and there is a lot of femdom content.
    5/5
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Evizzy89

Since I am a simp who bought the first game I may be a bit biased but
    I really like the concept, I am not really forced to do anything I dont want to do, I can go to school learn, go work a job clean and go sleep.
    I can do fetch tasks for people for positive rep, or I can beg for food for negative rep that leads to further consequences

my choices dont feel forced, but its a femdom game and if you dont subject yourself to those elements its a little harder, but you can still manage it half and half

for a first release it doesnt feel too 'empty' as there is enough people to interact with, if this is anything like the original game there will be loads of different characters with different fetishes to submit yourself too

managing your hunger and energy is very possible and easy once you learn the right 'rhythm' to it, my first week I failed horribly, but I tried a new game and succeeded pretty well using what I learned from my first attempt
    I expect great things from this if it can update consistently

I only found 2 bugs on my playthrough
    1. interacting with the gate to the left freezes the game
    2. if you choose to enable farts, it doesn't actually enable the dialogue you have to manually do it with a rpgsaveeditor

anyone who wants to try the game I recommend playing through to your first week and then trying again to use what you learned to manage your stats

edit : also explore! even after 10+ days (mara) still had 'quests' for me and eventually rewards you with stat items that give you passive bonuses