slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone can share save file with two weeks or more passed, so I can test the update? I'm too lazy to repit the same start steps all times :p

Also SaliaCoel don't you think it would be a good idea to upload/create FemU characters in character.ai? Playing with AI is fun :cool:

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
I really hope SaliaCoel adds more barefoot trample in her game it's really hot. There are a lot of shoes ones barefoot ones would be super nice! like HerLinda end wish it was barefoot

Reactions: Demon1dixie

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
where do i find cherry after the first lollipop?
You have to become full gym member by obtaining 6 votes. One is from the blonde girl, one from Kelly, one from cherry, one from the gym girl at the field, one from shyrlin(I don't remember her name) and 3 from the 3 girls at the gym

GW3388

Sep 21, 2023
hi bros may I have 2 questions here:
1. captioned, is this requirement keep rising so I can never reach it and forced to make the second choice which will make some damages to my energy/food/will

2. is number 1 mentioned above the prerequisite to unlock the library machine password mission?

Thanks a lot in advance.

FatSmacker

Jan 24, 2022
What made you download it in the first place? I mean, if you didn't even read the title and the tags
I guess I just didn't really know what femdom really was. I didn't expect feet to be such a big factor. No hating, just a bit surprised that's all.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I guess I just didn't really know what femdom really was. I didn't expect feet to be such a big factor. No hating, just a bit surprised that's all.
Femdom isn't only about feet, but there seems to be varied opinions about this game, some think it has overload of feet content, others that it has overload of extreme fetishes (scat, piss and whatnot) content, and so on. Which makes me conclude (from my non-player POV) the content is well balanced, but people just stumble onto only one kind of content most of the time.

FatSmacker

Jan 24, 2022
Femdom isn't only about feet, but there seems to be varied opinions about this game, some think it has overload of feet content, others that it has overload of extreme fetishes (scat, piss and whatnot) content, and so on. Which makes me conclude (from my non-player POV) the content is well balanced, but people just stumble onto only one kind of content most of the time.
Yeah I gotcha, this game does well it its category. It just definitely ain't for me lol once scat and pissplay comes in, also I just wish some scenes were avoidable or like had a battle system like degrees of lewdity where my stats play a part in helping me. Not much of a dom person, but not in favor of being a complete bich either. GG

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes