oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
- police should pick up the MC if they aren't at the bathroom
big agree on this one, if you avoid the bathroom for a week it becomes a horrible grind (in an annoying/frustrating way) to restore it, and the reward for doing so isn't that great. if the police were to actually enforce the rule then the grind would actually be hot and worthwhile, but as it is now it feels like a pointless and ignoreable part of the game, which is a shame

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023
Another idea for meta
- have to play without stopping or savefile is deleted like femu 1. If you load savefile you have to play it for a certain number of days
Maybe could be related to herlinda mind control

That way you can't just play the game for a quick wank
You have to stay and let it corrupt you
Allows adding punishment mechanic for low rep where if girls force interactions the days take much longer

Another idea on similar thing
You can't just create a new savefile to reset low reputation, you always have to recover it
The game stores the lowest reputation score somewhere else and the girls will make fun of you / trick you if you think they forgot it

If reputation is low enough you get bullied instead of choosing to beg and you get hurt/stat loss instead of coins?

Last edited:
Reactions: oreaimi

EclipsingMonsoon

May 15, 2021
Playing a new save on version 1.17, but when I get to lvl 2 goodies, It is still regular clean behind counter and fix chair. Is something required to trigger the shrunken content?

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, Isabella's mansion (skullgirls headquarters) is not realized in the game - you can't get there.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
- if our body begins to digest waste well and we begin to eat it, we should receive a penalty from eating regular food. Another one of the schoolgirls still pays me a whole token at night for feeding me. It's not fair. The one who eats must pay. - When a girl in the dining room at night invites me to kiss her foot as a sign of gratitude, the game does not allow me to do this. - The girls in the dining room during the day ask if I would like to drink their urine again and laugh, unfortunately I cannot answer in the affirmative. - When Mistress Herlinda broke my body, I could still be turned into her permanent toilet. It's a pity that she didn't give me such a choice, or I didn't have the choice to beg her to spare me on any terms. This is not a rational use of low-ranking students, I think, for Herlinda this seems to be not typical.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes