mazest

Oct 5, 2020
How do I get the shrinking cleaning job in the bakery? I've been trying for a while and can't figure out how.
Finish off the "perfect" first level cleaning with a foot massage. Afterwards, the second level of cleaning will open to you, work it out and come back the next day.

Reactions: Saturn23
Mar 2, 2023
Finish off the "perfect" first level cleaning with a foot massage. Afterwards, the second level of cleaning will open to you, work it out and come back the next day.
Is there a new version then, as i have already done that yet I just get the counter cleaning job? Im gonna check.

Apr 14, 2023
how to trigger teachers late night ambush ? anyone i only started playing just for that scene or are there any conditions like negative reputation or on a certain day it will start
nevermind i got that scene of teacher ambush

Last edited:

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
how to trigger teachers late night ambush ? anyone i only started playing just for that scene or are there any conditions like negative reputation or on a certain day it will start
nevermind i got that scene of teacher ambush
After the 30th day with a negative reputation, sit in the library until nightfall.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I must say, the AI chat with Isabella is realy superb. I am realy amazed with Isabella, very good job.
Is there uncessored version? A lot of content was censored and it was very tricky to use the right words. But overall i am very amazed. Can't wait to see AI NPC in the games.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I must say, the AI chat with Isabella is realy superb. I am realy amazed with Isabella, very good job.
Is there uncessored version? A lot of content was censored and it was very tricky to use the right words. But overall i am very amazed. Can't wait to see AI NPC in the games.
How do you get this talk with Isabella? Just running into her? Where is she?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have anyone be able to beat Ronda in Hard mode?. I´m with 300 +energy and 250 +willpower, all the tricks learned and I can not get even close...

Last edited:

Deg_reck

Nov 2, 2023
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played this game and Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played this game and Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this
You do realize most of the players on this thread also follow the "previous" game, Right? No need to repeat yourself on both threads.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Have anyone be able to beat Ronda in Hard mode?. I´m with 300 +energy and 250 +willpower, all the tricks learned and I can not get even close...
dont know if shes beatable without cheating, honestly I gave myself gatorades till i have 900 energy, and like 500 willpower and I still can barely beat her

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes