czxn

Jan 19, 2024
I want to know why I 'm never able to give a foot massage after my second working in April Goodies, which I hadn't encountered in previous older versions. It affects my efficiency in saving money up front.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Should come really soon :
2024-01-21 12_03_43-Update.png
2024-01-21 12_05_23-Discord _ #femu_zero_talk _ Highlady Salias Domain.png
Dev was sick for a week or so and is recovering (as stated on patreon ten days ago) so yeah it should comes out really soon now.
My guess : Since there is a (Ending in about 30 hours), the update might come out once said promotion is over, since a new update (potentialy significant since worth several months of work) might lead to an increase in sales so it would indeed be smarter, from the dev's pov, to wait until the price goes back to normal on steam before publishing.
BTW, no blame here, FemU is one of my favorite eroge franchise so I hope dev can earn more and make a decent living out of it.

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023
Should come really soon :
View attachment 3283064
View attachment 3283065
Dev was sick for a week or so and is recovering (as stated on patreon ten days ago) so yeah it should comes out really soon now.
My guess : Since there is a (Ending in about 30 hours), the update might come out once said promotion is over, since a new update (potentialy significant since worth several months of work) might lead to an increase in sales so it would indeed be smarter, from the dev's pov, to wait until the price goes back to normal on steam before publishing.
BTW, no blame here, FemU is one of my favorite eroge franchise so I hope dev can earn more and make a decent living out of it.
Hope she's alright and condition didn't relapse, best developer in this scene

buluos

Feb 16, 2022
I hope the author will not get sick again, and I hope more shrink-related content can be produced.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Has the creator unsubscribed from life?
Almost :D

This one was heavy tho. 42,5 degrees fever.
I'm fine again, only cough left.

While I was sick meanwhile the artists continued the work.
There is also "more" .... (and I fear some may not like it), but there is a secret femdom game coming soon.

Not the VR game, another a totally different one and no one really knows about it.
And I will work on that after FemUZero (instead of FemU2, until things get a bit stable).

For FemU2 I plan to have characters with actual AI.

I am working on FemUZero right now again.

fucoff

Apr 16, 2023

There is also "more" .... (and I fear some may not like it), but there is a secret femdom game coming soon.

Not the VR game, another a totally different one and no one really knows about it.
And I will work on that after FemUZero (instead of FemU2, until things get a bit stable).

Glad you're okay, we missed you

Reactions: kolkolkolkolkolkol

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022

Get well! it's scary to imagine what will happen in university without the high lady!

Reactions: kolkolkolkolkolkol

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Holy shit, didn't know people could reach 41°C or higher. Always thought they were almost done for at above 40,5°C.
I had a fever of 43-44 when I went to the hospital (i dont know what it was at when I passed out) I was feeling sick and sweating a bit on my walk to the gym I just passed out on the sidewalk, woke up in the emergency hospital with IVs and all that in my arms they were really shocked I didnt come in sooner they did spinal taps and abunch of tests they never figured out what was wrong I got better a like 3-4 days later, although I did end up hallucinating a bit the first day at the hospital

it wasnt too bad not painful or anything like that it was just scary because it was a high enough temperature that it could cause serious brain damage if it dragged on in the end I was lucky that I decided to go to the gym because if I passed out at home who knows when someone would have found me

• Wow
Reactions: HumanRug

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I had a fever of 43-44 when I went to the hospital (i dont know what it was at when I passed out) I was feeling sick and sweating a bit on my walk to the gym I just passed out on the sidewalk, woke up in the emergency hospital with IVs and all that in my arms they were really shocked I didnt come in sooner they did spinal taps and abunch of tests they never figured out what was wrong I got better a like 3-4 days later, although I did end up hallucinating a bit the first day at the hospital

it wasnt too bad not painful or anything like that it was just scary because it was a high enough temperature that it could cause serious brain damage if it dragged on in the end I was lucky that I decided to go to the gym because if I passed out at home who knows when someone would have found me
It turns out that sport really is life. :) I had a temperature of 41 or 41.5 once in my life when I was a child, I was 8-10 years old, something like that. I remember that it didn’t hurt, it was more like everything was in a fog. I was in the hospital then, the doctors injected me with something and put some kind of rubber thing filled with ice on my head:WeSmart:. I remember that it wasn’t cold at all, rather I was just melting the ice with my head.;)

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020

that is not just heavy is very dangerous please be more careful, good to know that you are better.

Rasrao

Feb 21, 2023
I have a problem, when I try to play a save the load button is gray and I can't load my saves, in the files the saves are there but can't load them

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes