Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
Not everyone lives in the first world, patreon blocks prepaid cards, some people don't have a bank, some people's bank accounts are monitored by spouse ... plenty of reasons why people can't just get the direct download
Unironically this, monitored to no end thanks to prude family thinking the entire world are nothing but degenerate scum that will either harvest my organs or turn me into some kind of satanist cult member if I so much as leave a tip that's too much. I've started separate accounts they don't know about before but the shitstorm and grief they give me about it when they eventually find out just makes it too much of a pain in the ass to bother with.

I finally beat Ronda's hard difficulty and I'm pretty sure it was 70% luck with light pushes chaining into lucky pushes, either way I can finally chill until the next update. I was not expecting the intelligence medal reward for defeating her, I was kinda hoping she'd give you her gym clothes ID or something for some interaction on the regular, maybe some content updates down the line...

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Not everyone lives in the first world, patreon blocks prepaid cards, some people don't have a bank, some people's bank accounts are monitored by spouse ... plenty of reasons why people can't just get the direct download
I know, I'm from the third world, there are many ways to send money besides Patreon, cryptos for example

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I posted a review of the new content. Maybe it's a bit premature. I recommend encapsulating v1.0.0, adding the unused content, and shipping this as one game, while shipping version 1.0.0+ as a separate game. I think that there are two games here, and that the first one is essentially finished. Just my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: Niveket

Shadow Goku

Oct 4, 2023
I posted a review of the new content. Maybe it's a bit premature. I recommend encapsulating v1.0.0, adding the unused content, and shipping this as one game, while shipping version 1.0.0+ as a separate game. I think that there are two games here, and that the first one is essentially finished. Just my opinion
Whats the discord about?

Legendary8

Nov 20, 2022
Hi guys, Is there a sex scenes in this game? I like the characters design so much but i don't want to play without sex scenes, that's why i'm asking first.

• Sad
Reactions: Niveket
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes