Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Hi guys, Is there a sex scenes in this game? I like the characters design so much but i don't want to play without sex scenes, that's why i'm asking first.
It is mostly femdom scene so it depend if you consider this as sex. In every scene the MC is passive and not active. There is a pegging scene also

Randomguyy69

Mar 14, 2019
Hi guys, Is there a sex scenes in this game? I like the characters design so much but i don't want to play without sex scenes, that's why i'm asking first.
pegging and pussy licking is the only true sex scenes so far tho very few only sadly, most likely we'll get more sex in the future tho

• Wow
Reactions: cmllcmll

Fruitsi

Aug 17, 2020
I posted a review of the new content. Maybe it's a bit premature. I recommend encapsulating v1.0.0, adding the unused content, and shipping this as one game, while shipping version 1.0.0+ as a separate game. I think that there are two games here, and that the first one is essentially finished. Just my opinion
I really like your review, it's honestly very sensible and well-written.

• Red Heart
Reactions: st4rl1ght

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Difficulty INCREASED... ? Really??
Okay, I understand where you're coming from.. .SORT OF, if you want a survival game that is hard... but you can't balance the game around making it hard for "those who know how to exploit it". What about the rest of us? Who don't know of these exploits? Before this update, I have never gotten very far and I'm always starving and with zero energy, to the point I can't interact with the game at all, so if it's now being made harder to counter people using exploits, I will have to now find these exploits to even have a fighting chance... how does that make any sense? Just patch out the exploits.... This is going to put off any and all new players who aren't "hardcore" exploit grinders who are intimately familiar with the game...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FemdomUniversityZero-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xanter1488

Dec 3, 2022
Hi! have a question, i decided to purchase this genius product on steam for support (kinda of) when will be up to date on steam? thx

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Difficulty INCREASED... ? Really??
Okay, I understand where you're coming from.. .SORT OF, if you want a survival game that is hard... but you can't balance the game around making it hard for "those who know how to exploit it". What about the rest of us? Who don't know of these exploits? Before this update, I have never gotten very far and I'm always starving and with zero energy, to the point I can't interact with the game at all, so if it's now being made harder to counter people using exploits, I will have to now find these exploits to even have a fighting chance... how does that make any sense? Just patch out the exploits.... This is going to put off any and all new players who aren't "hardcore" exploit grinders who are intimately familiar with the game...
Man, just use the save editor and add yourself 9999999 coins

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Femdom University Zero [v1.2] [Salia Coel] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [262 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Some infos for everyone, this version is buggy (2 genia in the dorm, no interaction with rich girls, etc.)
Also, right now, you can get infinite reputation by talking to Genia again and again after her "shoe-quest". But you can't move on after she tells MC that she needs another favor.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes