Z3rraHunt

Mar 7, 2021
I know all 4 for business classes should be in about biology im not sure you get one from reporter one for cleaning dorm and one from gym i think.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
I'm not exactly young either lol, my bad. Basically, if the filename doesn't show up in the results, it's not even in the "project" file (if it isn't in the project file then you can be 100% sure it isn't implemented; if it is, it could be a "placeholder" - a file that doesn't appear because no "event" in the game currently displays it).

Hope this sounds slightly less confusing. :)Sharyclean is on the Map999 cutscene but Carrot's code is a goddamn mess. You can teleport there if you want to see the planned scene though. F95 doesn't share basic RM dev resources often enough for developers to be more about passion and less about lucre so here you go, make sure you bookmark it:
(credit goes to Glasses from the RPG Maker Forums and everyone who added to it over time)

All_3 is, as was said by Ilikefeet324, from the gym punishment scene.
I believe Salia mentioned the new toilet content was April (and unnamed characters) only, haven't tested that one.

To answer your other question, already posted them in the thread but you can find that in the new link in this post too now. You will make Salia angry if you cheat or break the game without cheating, though. :p

People are free to enjoy a game the way they want to but it's indeed a good idea to have a clean save folder because breaking things will, well, break the game and intended flow, obviously. That way you can throw the clean save where shit happened, attach it with context, and let Salia do the debugging with that clean save. (I also forgot to mention how often people who run into an issue don't attach their save or even a vague error message, so it's really appreciated by devs who aren't lazy little rascals not even playtesting their cash grab when players do this.)

Ninja edit: Automated backups dropped some of the post.
im kinda confused on the Sharyclean xd but oh well also how to u get this?
oh and also this her_dirt_layer2_feet8.png CG2_Foot.png

Ace_of_Knaves

Jul 24, 2020
I know all 4 for business classes should be in about biology im not sure you get one from reporter one for cleaning dorm and one from gym i think.
Hmm..

I found one for cleaning and one from helping Mara (what you call "reporter" I think). For Gym content, I've only been able to acquire the Power Drink via the gym membership with no additional Research Notes.

Kind of feels like Salia is aiming to add one Biology Research Notes to Tiffany's concluding sequence.

Where have you found all of yours?

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Does anyone have a write on the Femdom University [v2.4 nr6] [Salia Coel] title? Anyone else playing femdom university besides me?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Game has alot of potential, i came across some issues but i'm pretty sure most have been reported already, i'll just leave the one that bothered me the most.

The Rookie skullgirl gathering bottles apparently rewards you with a token, but instead you get cigarettes which cannot be used or traded anywhere.
skull1.jpg skull2.jpg

Also, what does Charisma even do.
Charisma.jpg

im kinda confused on the Sharyclean xd but oh well also how to u get this?
oh and also this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'm glad to read that combat returns in some form. as wanky as it was, i really liked the combat in the old game. some of those fights were quite creative and funny (the running away skull girl for example comes to mind.). i hope salia is able to catch some of that in turn-based form.

Reactions: HumanRug

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
Its gonna get removed, its jaggy buggy and its foundation is from 5 years ago.

But you will get another "battle".
But with choices. Less janky running around.
Much like pokemon but your attacks are always determined.

In gym you win if you shove the enemy out of the ring. And you lose if you surrender or get pushed out yourself.

"Pick your action"
For example you want to pick "strong shove"
But you cant because you dont have enough energy.
So you pick instead: "weak shove"
Now this costs less energy but also is weaker.

Unless your fitness level is high enough .
How is the progress coming along on week 12? Hope the holidays were nice and relaxing for you!

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
How is the progress coming along on week 12? Hope the holidays were nice and relaxing for you!
I started working since 1-2 days again.

In the holidays I was sick for around 10 days.
And I was burnt out. The toilet-scene was a bit over-ambitious.
And I recently recovered.

I still worked ... 1-2 hours a day max.

BUT now I'm full power again!

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022

That sucks that you were sick and burnt out, glad you're healthy once more!

Mathmath42

Nov 17, 2018

Burnout really deadly, relieved you took some time off to care for yourself.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020

Loving what youve done so far, cant wait for more!

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Although idk when the next update will be, could someone explain where im supposed to find and place save files if i want to keep my progress (if i even can with this game)? Im on phone and extracted the apk. Not sure what files im supposed to look for

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Although idk when the next update will be, could someone explain where im supposed to find and place save files if i want to keep my progress (if i even can with this game)? Im on phone and extracted the apk. Not sure what files im supposed to look for
I'm pretty sure saves in Android games aren't stored in the .apk... Try looking in Android/data/ for the game folder.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure saves in Android games aren't stored in the .apk... Try looking in Android/data/ for the game folder.
I tried but there is nothing i can find anywhere on my android for this game, so extracting the app is the last thing i coud think of

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Where am I supposed to find and place save files if I want to keep my progress?
I just read your post again. If you're with the .apk, the saves should carry from one version to another. At least it's that way in Monster Girl Dreams, though it's made on Ren'Py. I've never played FemU Zero with the .apk, Windows version is easier to cheat on with JoiPlay.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes