sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
nah, i see it as just this is just the way this universe works. You're applying your own values on a creation that doesnt play by those values, which is the source of your turmoil.
You are probably right, I'm just frustered with the grindy nature the game has and it just makes fun of you at every corner possible, I find it quite unusual for every single person there to be so two-faced and "powerful" so that might be it idk. I was also expecting sex scenes or atleast actual masturbation but the way the author is going I don't think there will be any so whoops ig :whistle:

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
You are probably right, I'm just frustered with the grindy nature the game has and it just makes fun of you at every corner possible, I find it quite unusual for every single person there to be so two-faced and "powerful" so that might be it idk. I was also expecting sex scenes or atleast actual masturbation but the way the author is going I don't think there will be any so whoops ig :whistle:
Its a dark dystopian setting where the majority of students are rich and priviledged while mercilessly looking down on others and a lot of players love the setting.

Sex will be an endgame thing. The girl who takes your virginity will also be special for you.

You can masturbate in shower.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Bathroom scene was awesome.
But small complaint about it: I really like urination, scat I don't care much about. I still have it enabled and I like all the toilet stuff that was implemented.
Thing is, if you have both enabled, the bathroom scene only has scat scenes. . So I wonder, why all the pissing and humilation is not part of the bathroom scene, if you have both enabled, scat and urination.

For me personally the urination only is way better and I miss all this content, only because I have scat enabled. And I think it is not optimal that I miss stuff, if I have everything enabled.

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
But small complaint about it: I really like urination, scat I don't care much about. I still have it enabled and I like all the toilet stuff that was implemented.
Thing is, if you have both enabled, the bathroom scene only has scat scenes. . So I wonder, why all the pissing and humilation is not part of the bathroom scene, if you have both enabled, scat and urination.

For me personally the urination only is way better and I miss all this content, only because I have scat enabled. And I think it is not optimal that I miss stuff, if I have everything enabled.
you can turn off scat in your room on the computer

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
you can turn off scat in your room on the computer
I know. How else should I knew about the urination scenes?
I didn't ask how to turn it off. And I don't want to.
It is about seeing the good content if you have everything enabled.
(I would expect to see piss and scat scenes, if I have both enabled. But every girl takes a dump.)

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020

Not really sure whats going on in your game, but if you have both scat and piss enabled you can get both scenes

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018

If you have both its 50 50 random

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Its a dark dystopian setting where the majority of students are rich and priviledged while mercilessly looking down on others and a lot of players love the setting.

Sex will be an endgame thing. The girl who takes your virginity will also be special for you.

You can masturbate in shower.
Yes, I'm aware of the masturbation mechanic, although what I meant to point at was the lack of a scene for it, nothing more. I would more than like to play this further when sex gets implemented, as my mood when I first played the game went from "oh this seems like an actual fun RPGMaker game" to "I'm so frustrated please just end my misery" (which I got close to dying surprisingly, lol).

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I like that there is no emphasize on the MC's penis. Don't need to see that all. Ideally we get a chastity option too and can finish the game with eternal blue balls. ;)

Criticism I would have though is that the female characters don't seem to orgasm either usually. So adding a female orgasm to e.g. the facesitting scenes would be nice.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Hmm, then I was very unlucky or somehow the update corrupted the fetish configuration of my save or something like that. Good to know that it actually is as I wanted it. I will try again at some point to check what's going on.

leppa

Sep 12, 2018
I haven't done the bathroom scene yet so I couldn't comment on that but I know I've got both of them enabled and some of the other scenes are always scat for me. In the bathroom with Kelly and with Mrs Herlinda are definitely always scat for me.

Also the girls in the cafeteria gave me the spit drink instead of the piss one, but if I turn off scat then they talk about piss instead

Reactions: PlatinumD

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
There seems to be a bug with the gym running/exercise...I jogged the whole time at first, now I started mixing in running while jogging since I got the energy for it, and my time got SLOWER than when I just jogged

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes