WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just got this Femdom University Zero & playing this as well as the Femdom University Sim and I've been hooked! First time ever playing hentai games and joining a forum but my femdom fetish is so extreme I just had to give my thanks to be able to see such amazing graphics and art and being able to make terrible decisions in game knowing full well it'll get messy! The pee and scat animations are so amazing it's unreal.

I'm dying to see the toilet slave end scene though but i can't get past cleaning April level 2! I run out of energy and have to lazy clean the work tops and i pass out while fixing the chair! Gar! I need to raise my energy. Though i am playing week20.v4. I'm pretty new to all this kind of thing so hopefully I'll get my head around it and will keep up. May look into supporting too soon.

Night27

May 8, 2017
Loving the game so far and the new update made my weekend, I just have 3 questions about the game so far.
1st off has anyone done a scene guide for this game I don't care if it is complete or not?
2nd how do you get the Ms Herlinda hyno scenes to start I am at day 23 and she still hasn't shown up to start that path?
3rd I saw in the update notes that you need to keep Pheli alive how do you go about doing that?

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug or not, but I have skullgirls spawning inside the dorm every single night. If it is not a bug, this scene could use a "fade out" option 'cause it is a rather long one and 100 coin tribute is a bit much. Also, you can use them to skip paying the rent. If you chose to run away from them on Sunday, you will be ported into your room and therefor will be able to go to bed without paying this week.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Update is here. Enjoy! Report bugs1
Thanks so much for the update, i really like the crawl & beg feature! It makes money grind a bit easier, which is very helpful and I love how humiliating it is!
Im not sure if this would be a bug or intended, but when crawling i noticed that we dont lose reputation - so far the only one i think ive noticed lower our rep is the girl who makes us bark, but no other wandering npc (dildo sucking, shoe kissing, ass kissing, food eating, slapping) has resulted in me losing reputation.

Not here bro

Oct 18, 2021
I got a trojan virus when I installed from Mega. Just wanted to let you guys know to be carful and use a anti-virus. I hope everyone reading this has a nice day.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
I got a trojan virus when I installed from Mega. Just wanted to let you guys know to be carful and use a anti-virus. I hope everyone reading this has a nice day.
i've been noticing a whole lot of people on a whole lot of threads suddenly talking about trojans that only they can see. what's up with this did windows defender start acting up on a large scale

Not here bro

Oct 18, 2021
i've been noticing a whole lot of people on a whole lot of threads suddenly talking about trojans that only they can see. what's up with this did windows defender start acting up on a large scale
Sorry I'm not sure, I just wanted to let people know just in case. It's very scary when you get a virus (at least for me) and I wanted as little people to go through that as possible.

Reactions: papey

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry I'm not sure, I just wanted to let people know just in case. It's very scary when you get a virus (at least for me) and I wanted as little people to go through that as possible.
dw i can relate i'll never forget trying to use tpb in 2019 lmaooooo

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
It would've been nice, if you would've provided more information. Like what anti-virus you use and its actual report, which files are infected, etc.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
BTW a very trivial and 'roll eye' question for most here but very hard for idiots like me regarding updates; How do you add them? For example I'm currently using W20.V4 and will have to wait till W25.V3 is downloadable from an uploader as i have no idea how to use torrents, lol. But going back to updating, once i eventually do get the most recent copy, in my head i feel like i have to delete the old install and re-download the new one and start again. But i assume you only copy/paste files to certain folders so you keep progress? Could someone explain how it works like they're explaining to a dumbass?

I mean i started again recently anyway and am on day four so starting again so soon isn't much of an issue. I'm desperate to see the end toilet scene but all of my character's max stats were 30 so i could barely do anything! Lmfao! I stopped eating and tried to get a game over but after days i only got worse stats obviously but even stopped caring about money the pink haired girl gets me to take a pill and she pays my rent afterwards (while cri[[ling me and taking all my XP away so i can't even get kicked out from not paying rent! Haha! So the only game over i assume is the toilet slave sequence!

I think I'll hold fire till i manage to get W25.V3 before continuing lol. Getting these sooner via Patreon is certainly my goal now though. I have 5 people on there currently so will need to chose to drop someone which will be tough (i maxed myself at only supporting 5 people at once otherwise it would get out of control! >=O )

araihs

Dec 10, 2017
BTW a very trivial and 'roll eye' question for most here but very hard for idiots like me regarding updates; How do you add them? For example I'm currently using W20.V4 and will have to wait till W25.V3 is downloadable from an uploader as i have no idea how to use torrents, lol. But going back to updating, once i eventually do get the most recent copy, in my head i feel like i have to delete the old install and re-download the new one and start again. But i assume you only copy/paste files to certain folders so you keep progress? Could someone explain how it works like they're explaining to a dumbass?

I mean i started again recently anyway and am on day four so starting again so soon isn't much of an issue. I'm desperate to see the end toilet scene but all of my character's max stats were 30 so i could barely do anything! Lmfao! I stopped eating and tried to get a game over but after days i only got worse stats obviously but even stopped caring about money the pink haired girl gets me to take a pill and she pays my rent afterwards (while cri[[ling me and taking all my XP away so i can't even get kicked out from not paying rent! Haha! So the only game over i assume is the toilet slave sequence!

I think I'll hold fire till i manage to get W25.V3 before continuing lol. Getting these sooner via Patreon is certainly my goal now though. I have 5 people on there currently so will need to chose to drop someone which will be tough (i maxed myself at only supporting 5 people at once otherwise it would get out of control! >=O )
You already can get links to w25 v3 from the main post here. As for continuing, just move your "save" folder before deleting the old version to the new one.

Reactions: WattsFU
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes