vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
When the skullgirls catch you leaving the library at night and ask for 100 coins, I can choose to run or fight and succeed, but then the game triggers the fail scene anyway.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You already can get links to w25 v3 from the main post here. As for continuing, just move your "save" folder before deleting the old version to the new one.
Omg I'm such an idiot! Of course the very first page just gets edited and updated! For some reason i thought another post would be added and all those that were already getting it were early access! Thanks for the clear up!

Ah i see so the whole old save folder just replaces the new one via cut/paste. Thanks again i'll do that! It's the folder with a bunch of "file16.rmmzsave" in it. Which is obvious now i actually look into it >_>;

Edit: I tried quoting araihs but it didn't show up <_<'
Edit Edit: Ah! Figured it out! God i'm smart!

Edit Edit Edit: OMG i did it and got all my saves! It worked! I feel like a PC whiz! My minus -1035 reputation is very important to me!!!

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Omg I'm such an idiot! Of course the very first page just gets edited and updated! For some reason i thought another post would be added and all those that were already getting it were early access! Thanks for the clear up!

Ah i see so the whole old save folder just replaces the new one via cut/paste. Thanks again i'll do that! It's the folder with a bunch of "file16.rmmzsave" in it. Which is obvious now i actually look into it >_>;

Edit: I tried quoting araihs but it didn't show up <_<'
Edit Edit: Ah! Figured it out! God i'm smart!

Edit Edit Edit: OMG i did it and got all my saves! It worked! I feel like a PC whiz! My minus -1035 reputation is very important to me!!!
the higher your cleaning level, the less energy/food cleaning takes, drinking a (black tea?) in the vending machine from the cafateria increases your physical stats temp so before you clean you can drink one and itll nearly half the cleaning cost
saving your love chocolates, or the milk from rhonda will also help, also Kelly and Mia give a power drink which recovers your stats fully and adds an additiona +15 energy/food

if youre looking specifically for toilet slave scenes, there is skull girl bottom left at night, Ms Herlinda, Kelly, and then Failing Aprils cleaning event(level 3 bathroom) and then theres also a game over event attached if you double fail aprils cleaning event
there is also some random encounters where the skull girls piss in your mouth

Reactions: WattsFU

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Really miss seeing the 3D version receiving updates... Not really a huge fan of RPG games since it's mostly pictures :( kind of a downgrade from the original.
i know more then a few people who'd disagree with you one that one (i couldn't care less either way myself most of the time) in this i do side more on the 2d side just so i don't have to deal with annoyingly weird camera angles.

Reactions: Randomguyy69

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
does anyone else's game feels like it's really laggy ? like feeling the frame dropping? I got 3060 with i5 11400h, should be ok, but for some reason it feels slow

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
the higher your cleaning level, the less energy/food cleaning takes, drinking a (black tea?) in the vending machine from the cafateria increases your physical stats temp so before you clean you can drink one and itll nearly half the cleaning cost
saving your love chocolates, or the milk from rhonda will also help, also Kelly and Mia give a power drink which recovers your stats fully and adds an additiona +15 energy/food

if youre looking specifically for toilet slave scenes, there is skull girl bottom left at night, Ms Herlinda, Kelly, and then Failing Aprils cleaning event(level 3 bathroom) and then theres also a game over event attached if you double fail aprils cleaning event
there is also some random encounters where the skull girls piss in your mouth
Thank you very much for the tips! I often forget about using food to help with abilities so will take more note of these for various situations.

Yeah i know where most toilet scenes are it's just getting to that last one while cleaning level 3 April i'm struggling to unlock as i can't get past level 2 without running out of energy while she sits on your face so i need to increase energy and eat more things while studying to be able to get through it lol

Do I need to play this first to play the original one or I can just play that?
I'm playing both at the same time! Although they are connected you don't need to play 1 to play the other. Play whatever one you like the look of best.

Really miss seeing the 3D version receiving updates... Not really a huge fan of RPG games since it's mostly pictures :( kind of a downgrade from the original.
Completely dissagree here but i understand if you like certain things. Lucky for me I'm completely new to these sorts of games and i got both at the same time recently and have been having a blast with both! I like the differences between the 2 it makes a nice change. Also the art in Zero is just stunning! Still & animated images!

I get stuck on Zero so i play sim for a bit till i get stuck on that then go back to zero. It's a nice break between each! lol

does anyone else's game feels like it's really laggy ? like feeling the frame dropping? I got 3060 with i5 11400h, should be ok, but for some reason it feels slow
I'm playing on a 6 year old laptop and it's fine for me. Though it can get a bit slower when feet or ass is getting closer to my face as when that happens the text scrolls a lot slower than normal. Apart from those moments though it runs fine. I'm looking forward to getting a new laptop soon. Will be much more powerful, lol.

Ilikefeet324

Sep 30, 2020
Android pleas or how I start the game with rar on android
Well, salia releases an apk version every time, so you dont need to do that, but if you are really adamant on using the pc winrar, you need to extract it by using the winrar app and after that you need to download an app called joiplay on the playstore and run the game from joiplay

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Completely dissagree here but i understand if you like certain things. Lucky for me I'm completely new to these sorts of games and i got both at the same time recently and have been having a blast with both! I like the differences between the 2 it makes a nice change. Also the art in Zero is just stunning! Still & animated images!
I would highly recommend the games, Katalist, Tower of Trample(there is 3 seperate games Floor 1-7, 8, and 9) warriors guild and well... I guess ill add Domina

well if youre a fan of Femdom games
[Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
[Personal Rec] - Femdom Finder 2.0 | F95zone

you can find some recommended games there ill recomend checking out Fvlanix post first because it has some of the best (in my opinion) femdom games there, while Femdom Finder has most of the femdom games listed (and most of them being terribly below average)

Reactions: aspi45 and WattsFU

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I would highly recommend the games, Katalist, Tower of Trample(there is 3 seperate games Floor 1-7, 8, and 9) warriors guild and well... I guess ill add Domina

well if youre a fan of Femdom games
[Modifications] Fvlaenix modifications | F95zone
[Personal Rec] - Femdom Finder 2.0 | F95zone

you can find some recommended games there ill recomend checking out Fvlanix post first because it has some of the best (in my opinion) femdom games there, while Femdom Finder has most of the femdom games listed (and most of them being terribly below average)
OMG my mind is kinda getting blown away with all these choices! Thanks so much!

Reactions: Evizzy89

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of the diaper/incontinence loop once you have to wear one? I just wanted to see Tiffanys content,not really into diaper stuff, but now I get constant interruptions of having to pee, which I can't win (running to WC takes like 9 times, but after 2 my guy pees himself, and trying to hold it does nothing, neither does the risky option, in fact it usually INCREASES incontinence)
Same with waking up: Even with 150 willpower and energy, I can't select the options ("not enough willpower/energy"), so it just keeps increasing.
If there isn't, I hope a "way out" gets added

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
Is there any way to get rid of the diaper/incontinence loop once you have to wear one? I just wanted to see Tiffanys content,not really into diaper stuff, but now I get constant interruptions of having to pee, which I can't win (running to WC takes like 9 times, but after 2 my guy pees himself, and trying to hold it does nothing, neither does the risky option, in fact it usually INCREASES incontinence)
Same with waking up: Even with 150 willpower and energy, I can't select the options ("not enough willpower/energy"), so it just keeps increasing.
If there isn't, I hope a "way out" gets added
I would not know a fast way, but if you go to the toilet regularly (before and after you sleep) it should go down. I got rid of it that way.

Reactions: Redmile and ItzSpc

LoverOfOO

Dec 5, 2018
I would not know a fast way, but if you go to the toilet regularly (before and after you sleep) it should go down. I got rid of it that way.
Ah, thanks, yea that seems to work in the new version. And I have it to a point where 170 willpower is now enough to stop it when waking up. Guess Ill have to grind out the rest.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes