Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
The hell does "FULL" mean?
It means she fixed bugs.

The new Ronda content is fantastic, absolutely love it ^_^ I don't know why there is all those resistant options, like I was gunning for Ronda from the start. Instead of rest, there should just be "let it happen" and just let mommy do her thing <3

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
It means she fixed bugs.

The new Ronda content is fantastic, absolutely love it ^_^ I don't know why there is all those resistant options, like I was gunning for Ronda from the start. Instead of rest, there should just be "let it happen" and just let mommy do her thing <3
Not a big fan of pegging scene tho. Why not let Mrs viola do her pergging and give breast forced sucking scene to ronda ? Also is winning the fight against her matter ? Because im like 2IQ so i dont know how i can win :(

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Not a big fan of pegging scene tho. Why not let Mrs viola do her pergging and give breast forced sucking scene to ronda ? Also is winning the fight against her matter ? Because im like 2IQ so i dont know how i can win :(
I'm gonna plead the fifth on Ronda and pegging, but as far as winning goes, I won once and not too much happened other than the girls being shocked. But I'm lead to believe, if you can beat Ronda, you're pretty safe from the skull girls if they tried to jump you. Or at least you should be. To be honest, I've never had being physically fit save me from a skull girl encounter yet even though in theory it should be able to.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Never end.
Always update.
Always
One possible bug (in the 1.0.7 version that should be bug-free?). I went to April's store to work a double shift on a Saturday and selected "clean the floor". If I blitz through it everything works fine, but if I go cleaning dirty-spot-by-dirty-spot (while also begging the clients), I finish the job by cleaning the fifth dirty spot... and nothing happens. I keep crawling around without anything else to clean, nobody to beg, and April only gives me the options of buying food or leaving (but just to continue crawling). I can't leave the store. I'm trapped! Is this an actual bug, or am I failing to do something I should to finish the cleaning job?

yeetables

Jul 25, 2021
To can be ban the mc would have the age of the teacher when he is a student with other student in case of school game and add to that, it's Femdom UNIVERSITY, you are not supposed to go at the university under 17 near 18 years old (except rare case who jump many school years) so even if the mc was looking old and go on student even there technicly they can't ban it.

If people are shock by that i think it's becose they have a whole tree stuck in their azz :ROFLMAO: (it's not like if there was any incest, or 40 years old mc wanting to fu ck a 13 years old girl etc etc)

I think too that they just try to abuse power xD it's not like the game was a simulation it's fantasy (even more in the case of Femdom university before FemU with the monster girl) and all the kink are just bdsm not any strange stuff like necrophilia adult with minor etc etc
late but just saying the law cannot really do anything here
valve can refuse service to anyone of their choice based on their own reasoning

salia would need to prove some sort of bias based on race gender disability etc, a protected class.

sucks what they're doing but nothing illegal about it, valve are just deciding what they do and don't want

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so, what happened to Pheli? Is she dead or not?
I remember when I interact with the pc for her.
at day 42 I think you encounter Joanna and your choices will effect if she lives or dies, if she lives she comes back to school safe and sound

How do i start next ronda content? she just said she has to leave for a few days and i havent seen her since
I dont know what day specially because I used an old save but she does come back eventually

also its not stated in the changelog but Maras questline has a couple new events

Nov 3, 2022
anyone knows how to progress futher on ronda quest line when she says that she needs information about who did whatever he did to her shower ? i keep asking dialoging npcs and nothing seems to change day after day

leo5298

May 23, 2022
This game is pretty brutal. I'm kind of surprised by how little ballbusting/cbt content there is though. Game is kind of primed for it. Seems like it's mostly just focused on scat, which isn't really my thing. Maybe it's because the game lets you play as either a man or a woman, so cbt content only really works for the male character, but I'd love to see more of it anyway.

Aug 22, 2020
asides from the scat content which is very questionable by steam
the class system (rank citizen) could be interpreted as hate speech to a group of people, as well as a lot of content can be interpreted as glorifying/promoting rape and other behaviors
You said the game has content that outright violates steam rules. Where in the steam rules is it forbidden to post a game with specific kinks like scat? The class system is no different than what many other games have and it's not hate speech in any way. Classes aren't specific to any particular group of people like a race. You may have a case with rape but it's common in other nsfw steam games.
The only problem steam review team had with the game is that they think the characters can be interpreted as minors for some reason.

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
This game is pretty brutal. I'm kind of surprised by how little ballbusting/cbt content there is though. Game is kind of primed for it. Seems like it's mostly just focused on scat, which isn't really my thing. Maybe it's because the game lets you play as either a man or a woman, so cbt content only really works for the male character, but I'd love to see more of it anyway.
The newer/newest update does have some nice ballbusting. The wednesday girl at night in front of April's Café and then there's also the snoozing girl to the left of the training ground ;)

Reactions: fsatti2000

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
I feel you. I love femdom content but also hate many extreme femdom fetishes such as scat. I've tried to play through it to see if how many types of content there is but I have not got that far.

Reactions: HumanRug and ItzSpc
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes