WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You didn't chose anything wrong of course.
I'm still surprised that players find some very secret routes just like that.
That's good to know!
Yea your branches of options are great where there's almost a reply for all scenarios. It's also little details like this that shows just how much work you put into your games and it's very much appreciated. Even if many don't show it! =)

(Again with very positive and very negative effects)
Always 1 extreme or the other with you eh? :ROFLMAO:

Love the update, pegging scenes were awesome !
This is what i mean in my earlier comment to Salia! I absolutely hate pegging, but so many love it. Your games have a bit of everything and that's what makes them so great! You can't please everyone but for those who bump into stuff they hate, just carry on and you'll surely find the jackpot with stuff u like! Then after that you'll know who to avoid and who to keep interacting with!

I dread the day futa is added. I hate those more than pegging but i guess it will be added eventually! I shall be cured by possible shrink content! Elsie (or the science girl i can NEVER remember her name!) got jealous of me when i said i REALLY liked Cherry and said not to make her take me from Cherry - So THAT got me interested. I would love content with her and her shrinking technology ;):p

Why I can’t find Ronda at gym in the afternoon? I can just find her at morning
Just keep interacting with her till she moves to the gym. But remember to become a gym member at some point too!

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
It's been a long time since I seen Genia get any content after the love chocolate item event (it seems to be a one time thing?) is there new things with her? It feels like her storyline drops off really early and all her kind of content goes to Cherry

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
I want to do a poll
Those who want more pegging press like
Those who want more watersports press hey there
Those who want more footjob press love
Those who want more spank press ı just jizzed my pants
Those who want more spit press red heart
Those who want more petplay and bondage press yay new update
Those who want more sph press haha
Those who want more whipping press sad
Those who want more trample press thinking face
Those who want more sissification press facepalm
Those who want more castration press wow
[B]I would be very happy if [/B] SaliaCoel opens a poll. because i love femdom university and femdom university zero so much

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I want to do a poll
Those who want pegging press like
Those who want watersports press hey there
Those who want footjob press love
Those who want spank press ı just jizzed my pants
Those who want spit press red heart
Those who want petplay and bondage press yay new update
Those who want sph press haha
Those who want whipping press sad
Those who want trample press thinking face
Those who want sissification press facepalm
Those who want castration press wow
[B]I would be very happy if [/B] SaliaCoel opens a poll. because i love femdom university and femdom university zero so much
I can only do one reaction so I mean....trying to pick one thing out of that is super hard.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Man ! Tired of feet and ass, wish there is more cbt or pet play
I'm so done with feet. I was neutral/had no strong feelings for or against it, but constantly being shoved in my face over multiple games and being the most updated content has gotten me to the point I'm just sick of it. This game actually has so much feet content too.

I don't mind ass as much, I'd personally love to see more watersports, pegging and pussy worship. Like, I get your virginity in this game is tied to special events and characters, but you'd think in a school like this, there would be more girls eager to force you to eat them out or something.

edit: personally, I think if you get to the point if you sleep/rest in class enough you saw all the spanking content, the teachers could get to the point they drop all pretext of you being there for class and can have you just service them under their desk during class rather then letting you rest. Could lead to you gaining skills for a "practical profession" since you're incapable of keeping with the class. I dunno.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I want to do a poll
that's one way to fish for likes, i suppose. not that i care. from the ones you mentioned i'll pick petplay, with or without the bondage. i'm certainly more on the softy side of femdom.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I want to do a poll
I'd really just like to see more physical stuff. Mainly ballbusting, cbt or castration.

Edit: I would even go so far as to say that I would have liked this game a lot more if it had been more focused on ballbusting, instead of scat/feet, because those just don't appeal to me at all. It would have been cool to even see it implemented as a mechanic, where the more you get hit, the more it affects you mentally(willpower) and physically(lust, focus, time spent lost in recovery/medical, etc).

Last edited:

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
I'd personally love to see more watersports, pegging and pussy worship.
I completely agree with all of these. People whining about the pegging is strange in a femdom game. Just because you guys don't like it doesn't mean others should miss out on it, as with any fetish. All of us aren't going to collectively like every fetish and that's okay.

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
It's been a long time since I seen Genia get any content after the love chocolate item event (it seems to be a one time thing?) is there new things with her? It feels like her storyline drops off really early and all her kind of content goes to Cherry
There will be content with her soon.
The art and story is already finished- just need to build that stuff in.

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
So how does the sph come into play? Is there more of it planned? How much is in so far? Neat game so far, even if feet aren't my thing.

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes