Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Have I missed any scat scenes? I've thus far gotten:

-April's shop bathroom (1st time and ending)
-Kelly
-Skull girl by the field
-Skull girl that attacks you near April's shop at night (forget when this occurs)
-Miss Herlinda
for scat scenes yes, there is also a piss scene (skull girl ambush library at night)

I didnt know skull girls ambush at aprils had a scat scene, how is this triggered?

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
for scat scenes yes, there is also a piss scene (skull girl ambush library at night)

I didnt know skull girls ambush at aprils had a scat scene, how is this triggered?
Glad I didn't miss anything then. Unsure of the trigger as my saves are disorganized, but there is definitely one that occurs after a certain point where you're mugged by skullgirls after leaving April's at night and one of them forcibly uses you as a toilet. Someone else might be able to elaborate further.

Carido

Aug 12, 2020
I would love to see even more scat in this game.. Maybe by getting used as one by the skull girls in order to get rid of debt..
I would also really love the scenario of having the Mc beeing forced to clean the shool ground after one of the skull girls had walked their dog.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
You need to search any bin 75 times, then you find it. (after the event with the kidnapping)

It's the only way to get Biology Research 4:
Sleeping with more than 60 Food raises Max Food by 5 (up to 250).

Which is super valuable imo.

Also for future updates It also opens the gates for new Cristy scenes.
(I should make some kind of a "counter" for the player, to make them know they should simply keep searching...)
Thanks for that! I'm determined to get all the Research! Btw does it have to be the same bin? Or just search the bins in general 75 times? Biology Research 4 would be amazing as that would combat the Ronda downside i got regarding the -20% food drawback!

Once i get this that's 2 Science and 2 Biology Researches found :cool: 4 more to go! :p

anonymus-1

Nov 1, 2020
Hey does ronda end with cant find who broke in cause i am, the bottle skullgirls say there are bottles infront of the B building but none spawn, help, please and thank you

mazest

Oct 5, 2020
Hey does ronda end with cant find who broke in cause i am, the bottle skullgirls say there are bottles infront of the B building but none spawn, help, please and thank you
The same thing happened to me with bottles. It's about forgetting that they're already collected, just talk to scullgirl again

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Ah I see. I had just seen others mentioning things more like "wrestling minigame" and was curious. And then the conversation got very scatty, which is not to kink shame those who are fans of that but I am more here for the humiliation based fetishs as opposed to the feet smelling and fecal elements. Thank you for answering.

For example, when "shrinking" is introduced I am wondering more if that will include sph or solely giantess and or vore. If the latter, it may be worth the skip. Though I am also aware small penis humiliation may be less of a priority when one of the player character options does not, infact, have a penis to begin with. Time will tell.

anonymus-1

Nov 1, 2020
The same thing happened to me with bottles. It's about forgetting that they're already collected, just talk to scullgirl again
the problem is that the B building bottles don't spawn and when i talk to them they just refer to the bottles in the back of the school, even if i complete it they just leave, i think this bug happend cause i started that task, but didn't complete it till after the ronda bit, so it never progresed

Jun 20, 2023
Lore-wise question. Why in the original FemU the Skullgirls usually wears a black cotton stockings and in FemU Zero they only wear nylons?
Strange question, I know.. But speaking from irl experience: regular socks or cotton stockings is always has the best odor. Nylons is really an elegant thing, but nothing more.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I think I need something like a guide, or at least some help on how to advance things in this game...

I get that everything is about managing your resources, but I can't find any way of progressing because no matter what I try, it's a quick slide into failure.

1. Money: I need money, and really the only viable way to make money, seems to be working for April. Okay, fair enough, you can level up cleaning too, which lets you get paid without spending much food or energy. I earn about 30 coins for working for her, which pays for 1 warm bread, which is not nearly enough food... leading to...
2. Energy: The only way to get energy is by going to bed with a full food bar. Going to bed with a full food bar is impossible... and without having a huge energy, I can't progress in the Gym thing, which bars a lot of content from me right out of the gate. It also means more often than not, I can't pay attention in classes, leading to further reduction of vitals. There is water, but I can't afford to buy water because I have no money.
3. Willpower: So here I am, not a lot of energy, food is at 0, and I need money to buy more food... so i work for april anyway, but because I have no energy, I get punished, which lowers my willpower and forces me into the "foot fetish" content with 0 energy, you get no reward for this, all you get is foot addiction which.... slashes your max willpower by an insane amount.
4. Rent: I have no surplus money, and so I have no money to pay rent after the first time. Which the game thought of and "helpfully" lets someone pay for your rent, but in return whatever tiny progress you may have made in the game gets deleted by taking the pink pill. What used to be a spiral has now become a nosedive. My stats are going down and I have no way to get it up, not even over time, because of this pill that resets all progress and then some.
5. Skull girls: They keep attacking you, taking your willpower, energy, money and accruing debt. There is now way to get on top of this, and you can be damn sure that if I am able to run up 30-40 gold in a week of grinding, they will simply take it in forced encounters, which guarantees you have no chance to ever build up any money for rent.

I am sorry, I am frustrated, I understand that you're not meant to flourish in this game, but I can't even see the content because I can't find any way to avoid getting into this loop. And the game takes a LONG time to play, and after several failed attempts, I've spent hours on basically nothing...

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
I think I need something like a guide, or at least some help on how to advance things in this game...

I get that everything is about managing your resources, but I can't find any way of progressing because no matter what I try, it's a quick slide into failure.

1. Money: I need money, and really the only viable way to make money, seems to be working for April. Okay, fair enough, you can level up cleaning too, which lets you get paid without spending much food or energy. I earn about 30 coins for working for her, which pays for 1 warm bread, which is not nearly enough food... leading to...
2. Energy: The only way to get energy is by going to bed with a full food bar. Going to bed with a full food bar is impossible... and without having a huge energy, I can't progress in the Gym thing, which bars a lot of content from me right out of the gate. It also means more often than not, I can't pay attention in classes, leading to further reduction of vitals. There is water, but I can't afford to buy water because I have no money.
3. Willpower: So here I am, not a lot of energy, food is at 0, and I need money to buy more food... so i work for april anyway, but because I have no energy, I get punished, which lowers my willpower and forces me into the "foot fetish" content with 0 energy, you get no reward for this, all you get is foot addiction which.... slashes your max willpower by an insane amount.
4. Rent: I have no surplus money, and so I have no money to pay rent after the first time. Which the game thought of and "helpfully" lets someone pay for your rent, but in return whatever tiny progress you may have made in the game gets deleted by taking the pink pill. What used to be a spiral has now become a nosedive. My stats are going down and I have no way to get it up, not even over time, because of this pill that resets all progress and then some.
5. Skull girls: They keep attacking you, taking your willpower, energy, money and accruing debt. There is now way to get on top of this, and you can be damn sure that if I am able to run up 30-40 gold in a week of grinding, they will simply take it in forced encounters, which guarantees you have no chance to ever build up any money for rent.

I am sorry, I am frustrated, I understand that you're not meant to flourish in this game, but I can't even see the content because I can't find any way to avoid getting into this loop. And the game takes a LONG time to play, and after several failed attempts, I've spent hours on basically nothing...
Bro, don't be upset, just beg girls for coins and food, to hell with pride and reputation! Also, find the skullgirl in the lower right corner of the map at night, take her on your back to the gate of Isabella's mansion - it's safe! Use the two tokens she gives you to buy food at the Skullgirls Secret Store. And so every night, for this you need only 20 energy.

Reactions: Flooper
4.40 star(s) 23 Votes