RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
How many Ballbusting and footjob scenes are there in this game? I’m playing through it and trying to find any I might be missing. Does anyone have a full list of scenes for this game?
just check the gallery folder pics and see what ur missing

AK1R4

Sep 2, 2021
Hey, can someone please tell me if I'm missing something or if I need to do something? I mean I already got the reunion with Pheli (in my first try, that was so cute :'D) and I already gave the real briefcase to Cristy, now 20-25 days has passed more or less in game and nothing happened (in story)

Reactions: Randomguyy69

Throwawaay22

Dec 6, 2019
Hey, can someone please tell me if I'm missing something or if I need to do something? I mean I already got the reunion with Pheli (in my first try, that was so cute :'D) and I already gave the real briefcase to Cristy, now 20-25 days has passed more or less in game and nothing happened (in story)
You need to wait for the next update, that's the end of current content.

Oct 10, 2019
Hey, if you don't mind, could you send me your save before the reunion with Pheli, I believe I missed the chance to save her super early on and don't want to restart the entire game

AK1R4

Sep 2, 2021
Hey, if you don't mind, could you send me your save before the reunion with Pheli, I believe I missed the chance to save her super early on and don't want to restart the entire game
Well for me it was just 2 situations where I saw Pheli could die, 1: when Annice ask about her and 2: with Joan, I didn't betrayed Pheli when Annice asked about her and with Joan i just said the truth always then i got Pheli saved. If you didn't betrayed Pheli and didn't lied to Joan then I think you didn't missed nothing to save Pheli.

asuka16

Aug 3, 2023
Hi guys, I stopped at the moment where you need to find a briefcase for Christie, where can I find it?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Got a problem SaliaCoel !!!

Finally decided to do the chastity questline as well as the diaper questline. Drunk the milkshake from Tiffany then got the chastity and Tiffany made fun of that the next morning and took another picture while putting me in diapers but the picture of my caged cock is now forever stuck on screen floating near me.

Attached in game screen shot and menu screenshot. Won't go away watever i do lol

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

EDIT: I ended up re-loading a save and did the diaper stuff first and then did the chastity the next day. This time the teacher made fun of me still using diapers but there was no issues this time so far.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Can you give me links to FEMU1 and FEMU2, please? I can find only older Femdom school delux and Femdom university, both in Unity program, and they look like much older than this one.
You can easily find Femdom University in the similar threads section just below the "new post" box, it's always there afaik.
And Femdom University 2 is just a concept, if I'm not mistaken it'll be like an HD version of Femdom University. In case you didn't know, FemU is over for the time being; Salia will continue its development when FemU Zero is complete, for the players to be able to link the data in FemU Zero for use in FemU story.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Mwahahahhaa!!!

I finally became what i yearn for in life! The ultimate toilet!!

I didn't even know this was going to be a thing but eat enough shit and you're certainly rewarded!

Ultimate Toilet!! Corruption!!.png Ultimate Toilet!!.png Ultimate Toilet!! Pros!.png

So from now on if i'm low on any stat, drinking and eating piss/shit from anyone like the Skullgirls fills it back up again! Woot!

Doing this at the beginning makes this game so much harder as it wipes off max stats most nights but i'm such a sick fuck with the visuals in the game being so good i just got addicted to seeing it and always became a slave when it could happen. I even let the toilets get 50% and refuse to pay the fine to be locked in the toilet for an evening every now and then. That's still one of, if not the best toilet slave scene i've seen in any game. With Moving Down's version being the best realistic variant, lol. But i'm so happy with this. It makes all my suffering choosing this route and making my life harder in the game now worth it :D:cool:

Anyway from this i've learnt just how sick i am but i love it. :devilish:

Cryptominer Intelligence Fitness what's the use of it?
加密旷工和清洁度有什么用?
Cryptominer gives you coins every morning. The more you have the more coins you get
Intelligence i believe boosts the experience you get from lessons (like Exp for example) & cleaning etc
Fitness allows you to fight back or run away from certain situations like the Skullgirls (& you use a lot less energy for all activities the higher it is)

I could be wrong or need more explanation but that's what i think anyway.

Last edited:

Gorboah

Mar 29, 2021
So, here's a bug (?). You go in Herlinda's office with 1 strike. You choose the 1st option, she says "Don't worry, I can fix that. I need (to) [typo] punish you for it tho (though) [typo]."
Then she repeat the first intro convo and you can't actually select that option.
I have the same issue on v1.07, I should've just taken the spanking instead of the strike from Viola

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes