Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
if this is even half completed then I am incredibly disappointed

no enslavements have been introduced like the entire purpose to get familiar with the characters is the enslavements
no skull girl mansion, no police station, characters haven't even been introduced and in terms of looks and playability its leagues above Femu1

Femu1 is cool I did like the game but the animations take forever, the collision/way the models interact are blocky and clunky a lot of the scenes are painfully slow (working/skull girl mansion)

as for Femu2 I don't really have any expectations of it mostly just because how awkward models look when interacting with each other plus the fact I doubt my laptop will even run it without catching fire Femu1 was bad enough
Do you really want police station, skull girl mansion.... ? ok i admit it would be awesome but it would also be a copy of what we saw on femu1. My favorite characters and moment on this game are those that we didnt saw on femu1. Lets hope for new content and lets tust salia she done great enough so far

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Do you really want police station, skull girl mansion.... ? ok i admit it would be awesome but it would also be a copy of what we saw on femu1. My favorite characters and moment on this game are those that we didnt saw on femu1. Lets hope for new content and lets tust salia she done great enough so far
Seeing more content with Rhonda and Cherry is a bonus too.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
well, if this game revolves around college, maybe we'll see the police station and skull girl's mansion

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Guys, can anyone please let me know if they can’t spawn Elsie? Its been two weeks, I have been stuck on the quest for trying to encrypt the USB, and I know I need her to spawn because I played the game before, but she hasn't spawned at all. She won’t spawn for me like she did for before. Do I need to do something specific for her to show up this time, like drink blond girls milkshake? I am currently on day 8
To be more specific, I mean her first time spawning

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Hi Guys, can anyone please let me know if they can’t spawn Elsie? Its been two weeks, I have been stuck on the quest for trying to encrypt the USB, and I know I need her to spawn because I played the game before, but she hasn't spawned at all. She won’t spawn for me like she did for before. Do I need to do something specific for her to show up this time, like drink blond girls milkshake? I am currently on day 8
To be more specific, I mean her first time spawning
you already put the usb in the computer?

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you so much for this game! I wanted to buy it on Steam but it costs about $50 in my country!

I've never seen a game like this so expensive (especially from an indie team) so I wanted to make sure it was worth the price by trying it out rather than blindly paying for it and regretting it later...

According to what the devs wrote on Steam, they will create 2 other games and you will be able to use your current save in future games, so it's a very interesting concept that I'd love to create for my games!

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
Thank you so much for this game! I wanted to buy it on Steam but it costs about $50 in my country!

I've never seen a game like this so expensive (especially from an indie team) so I wanted to make sure it was worth the price by trying it out rather than blindly paying for it and regretting it later...

According to what the devs wrote on Steam, they will create 2 other games and you will be able to use your current save in future games, so it's a very interesting concept that I'd love to create for my games!
Hmm crazy how that price is 10x times the amount you would pay on a tier of patreon, support the creator and get access to the game ($5). Not sure how it works uploading a game on Steam but I bet much of that money doesn't go to the creator, plus the country taxes...

SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Hmm crazy how that price is 10x times the amount you would pay on a tier of patreon, support the creator and get access to the game ($5). Not sure how it works uploading a game on Steam but I bet much of that money doesn't go to the creator, plus the country taxes...
The big difference is:
You pay in steam ONCE and never again.

Valve gets 30%.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
What did you answer to the 3 questions?

Do you like drinking girls' piss, their excrement and smelling their farts???!

So if I answered "no", that means they won't add them to the game, right?

If my character is bullied without being peed on or made to eat excrement, I wonder how they're going to bully him? lol

Reactions: chesire

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
In fact, one creator told me that it costs $100 to sell his game on Steam, so you'd better have a return on investment if you decide to sell your game on this platform.

I'm going to wait for a discount on Steam (hopefully $5) because I want to play it on Steam Deck when I get one someday.

Reactions: S3ri4l

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
The big difference is:
You pay in steam ONCE and never again.

Valve gets 30%.
The game isn't in Early Access so I guess SerialLain is right, it's better to pay once and get it for $5 than to pay around $50 on Steam.

On top of a 30% commission on sales, Steam charges you €100 to sell your game on their platform...

I'm not sure that charging $50 is the solution if you're selling an Rpg maker game on Steam since other creators sell their games for around $10 or $20 and attract more potential buyers.... putting such a high price tag might scare off some potential buyers like me...

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Do anyone know where Pheli is emprisoned? I haven't hear from her for age and she doesn't reply to the chat anymore.
I am the bully of everyone in the Uni lol I try to avoid them and improve my Rep+ as much as possible... I modified my save to have unlimited money, but even with that, the game is hard but enjoyable. It seems to lack content though... is this the final version? Will there be any update in the future?

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes