UnethicalWaffle

Jan 25, 2022
Playing this game, the way you rack up debt and grind reminds me too much of life. And this guy gets to be sit on, farted on, he has all sorts of stuff happen to him. He gets to sniff his bosses sweaty smelly feet daily and gets a bonus for massaging them. The game seems like it's suppose to make it seem like the MC life is miserable but it's better then what I got going already, probably if you convert coins to dollars he probably has more income then me too. What a world

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Playing this game, the way you rack up debt and grind reminds me too much of life. And this guy gets to be sit on, farted on, he has all sorts of stuff happen to him. He gets to sniff his bosses sweaty smelly feet daily and gets a bonus for massaging them. The game seems like it's suppose to make it seem like the MC life is miserable but it's better then what I got going already, probably if you convert coins to dollars he probably has more income then me too. What a world
1694065833183.png

papey

Sep 7, 2017
i cant stop giggling at this post i'm sorry

so true though

Reactions: fucoff

gribelo

Sep 13, 2023
Hello, everybody! Hello, author and thx for the game!

Im not too far into the game and saw only a bit of footfetish action and I want to better understand one mechanic before things start to escalate..

So you have an option to submit or to resist bad smell from April feet. I guess same will work for other fetishes, so what is the difference with these choices? What benefits and what consequences are behind submitting and resisting choices? Are they mostly for roleplaying and immersion or they can lead me into ruined gameplay and failure and I should have some strategy here?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Hello, everybody! Hello, author and thx for the game!

Im not too far into the game and saw only a bit of footfetish action and I want to better understand one mechanic before things start to escalate..

So you have an option to submit or to resist bad smell from April feet. I guess same will work for other fetishes, so what is the difference with these choices? What benefits and what consequences are behind submitting and resisting choices? Are they mostly for roleplaying and immersion or they can lead me into ruined gameplay and failure and I should have some strategy here?
there is a foot corruption mechanic that does Some Things like dropping your max mind level and outright preventing you from refusing the scent of girls feet if it's high enough + some minor buffs when you're sniffing feet (mainly for rp reasons tbh you're fucking yourself over way more than you're benefitting from it but it's really hot so it's ok)

Reactions: gribelo

gribelo

Sep 13, 2023
there is a foot corruption mechanic that does Some Things like dropping your max mind level and outright preventing you from refusing the scent of girls feet if it's high enough + some minor buffs when you're sniffing feet (mainly for rp reasons tbh you're fucking yourself over way more than you're benefitting from it but it's really hot so it's ok)
Yeah, its hot no doubt )) So its rather safe to submit if I enjoy feet, its not going to ruin my willpower to zero or lead me into losing my game or other serious problems right?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, its hot no doubt )) So its rather safe to submit if I enjoy feet, its not going to ruin my willpower to zero or lead me into losing my game or other serious problems right?
i'm not sure honestly i cheat my money and just play it like a sandbox, i hope someone who is qualified will answer you though lmao

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes