SaliaCoel

Game Developer
May 23, 2018
Lets start a new save again then ;-;
Also how do you unlock the decision to work on toilet ?

And since you are the developper can you explain me what is the purpose on mindbreak statistic ? Thank you, btw your game is just fcking awesome
Sleeping with less than 25 MAX willpower makes mindbreak.

Lets say you sleep with 10 max willpower.
You gain 15 mindbreak and your max willpower goes back up to 25.

That 15 mindbreak does nothing by itself.

But if you sleep with 31 max willpower next night , your max willpower drops back to 25 and your mindbreak reduces from 15 to 12.

Genkupok

Dec 11, 2022
Sleeping with less than 25 MAX willpower makes mindbreak.

Lets say you sleep with 10 max willpower.
You gain 15 mindbreak and your max willpower goes back up to 25.

That 15 mindbreak does nothing by itself.

But if you sleep with 31 max willpower next night , your max willpower drops back to 25 and your mindbreak reduces from 15 to 12.
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

And.... im sorry to be sticky but can you explain me how to get access to toilet please <3

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH !

And.... im sorry to be sticky but can you explain me how to get access to toilet please <3
Wdym access to toilet?
after you perfect double shift aprils cleaning 1 and 2 you get access to her 'third' job which is to clean the bathrooms, its a scenario that leads you to being used as a toilet by a dozen or so women there is also a couple game-over scenes if you drown/dont swallow it all ect

by keeping the bathroom clean you get a huge boost to your income when you work

Reactions: Randomguyy69

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
after you perfect double shift aprils cleaning 1 and 2 you get access to her 'third' job which is to clean the bathrooms, its a scenario that leads you to being used as a toilet by a dozen or so women there is also a couple game-over scenes if you drown/dont swallow it all ect

by keeping the bathroom clean you get a huge boost to your income when you work
How do you get the drowing scene? until yet i saw only the permament toilet ending.
Is there a additional interaction with the police or is this a loop for the third job?

I would also like to know if there are other toilet jobs so far i found kelly, the teacher, skullgirl and the bathroom.
I would appreciate it if someone could update the walktrough

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
SaliaCoel I read the newest patreon post, even if steam denies your game, your game is still great! Don't give up on it or yourself. A ton of people love your games. Also you could put your game on Itch.io, it's usually more friendly to 18+ titles.

Reactions: Kirayoushikage

mrjohnburk

Jun 2, 2022
Do diapers have no real effect to other characters in the game? They dont seem to notice or even care you have or are wearing them. Same with smelling like urine. Plus arent even forced to wear them after using them. Instant change and thats it. It seems.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Do diapers have no real effect to other characters in the game? They dont seem to notice or even care you have or are wearing them. Same with smelling like urine. Plus arent even forced to wear them after using them. Instant change and thats it. It seems.
Your rep literally continually decreases while you smell like pee. And goes down a lot when you pee without a diaper.

FemdomLove

May 19, 2023
if you crawl and beg random girls for coins / food there is a encounter where you need to drop your pants

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
How do you get the drowing scene? until yet i saw only the permament toilet ending.
Is there a additional interaction with the police or is this a loop for the third job?

I would also like to know if there are other toilet jobs so far i found kelly, the teacher, skullgirl and the bathroom.
I would appreciate it if someone could update the walktrough

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes