Unity - Abandoned - Femdom Waifu [v2023-03-14] [Zee Vital]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Magent

Better than Femdom lines but it isn't a high bar lol, overall I like many flavours it can go and it actually is a little bit more engaging than before. Still probably wouldn't buy it on steam but give it a try!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

omni5

I wrote this in the thread before but since its a review im moving it to review section

The chick is kinda hot so its a shame the gameplay sucks

The gameplay goes like this for anyone interested:
    1. A metronome sound effect tells you when to fap
    2. Text dialogue of an anime girl cycles through 10-20 different sentences that insult you and tell you to keep fapping

aaaaaand thats it.
    There's like literally nothing else to the game.
    Using only these 2 things you are supposed to bring yourself to an edge/orgasm, and pressing the 'edge' button only causes you to get a quick 'break' before the loop starts again. I tried pressing it 4-5 times and it never seemed to change anything.
    When you eventually give up and press the "i came" button just to see what happens, she yells at you and the game auto-closes.

I dont think anyone whose a seasoned hentai vet is going to get even one fap out of this
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Konstantinus

Very boring. This game feels like mixing rythem game with FemDom whith humilitation but only taken the worst things. She is only sitting and insulting you and masochistic part is more waiting for something new to happen while suffering from RSI-Syndrom. No progrees bar, no really variation, if you are not a hardcoremasochist getting off waiting for something to happen this will be a waste of time.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

Like how the game is made. Feels unique.
    I think it has great potential for more story to be told. Hope it will be expanded, more textlines and bit of story. Maybe some progress of the story what she tells you.
    All in all I think the game has really amazing potential and let's hope it goes well.