3.60 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 26, 2017
for some reason I can't move around the pov camera in the only scene that actually works and when I do story mode it just shows me the sun and the guy talks and the game stops working when he stops talking

Reactions: DonMarius

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, the intro plus the first scene is possible to play.
Scene selector wont work.
Character customization is working.

Tested with Oculus Rift S, controls are working. Test build worth a download.

kezza

Oct 3, 2018
Judging from his previous work this looks top notch can't wait for the future build in a few years.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thank you for tagging me on this game. I like the body customization but what kind of fetishes are included in this game? Are you able to get into a hand to hand fight with these girls?
havent tried it yet sry

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Well, the first scene was a total turn-off for me. The best way I can describe it is: maledom by proxy.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
What can I say Great graphics it's voiced and the story fits for the game. I am not a fan of Fendom but that being said there were some very good graphics. And a few glitches but not many and it's voiced well. As for the game it backs up the story and yes I liked it even though it's not what I like so much but I check games out even if it's not my favourite style or theme of the game and I do wish more ppl made other games with this kind of graphics in mind and I would support them if this was my kind of thing I would support it but as it is it isn't I won't. But it's a Great game for the Fendoms I just want other games to do it like this but without the fendom or with the choice to have the male be dominant as well. the cum and bodies in this game are very realistic and the voicing for the theme seems to fit. Great game I just wish there were more games like this and there are many great games out there but they lack simple things like music and or for me sex effects with the game slapping as on the butt or whatever is appropriate, moaning and so on. I won't and will never condone abuse but sexual foreplay is as it is even if some seems a little too extreme for me personally. I hope to see more great games like this made and hopefully with different themes. Fingers crossed as the emoji doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited:

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
As I wrote once on their discord if they hadn't wasted their time on making games, which inevitably get stuck in development hell (like almost every other patreon developed games nowadays) and had instead focused their efforts on creating 3D masterpieces like "The Mantis" is, I would have been subscribed to their patreon for a long time now. I don't know realistically how long it takes to create a video like that, but if they could produce stuff like that every 3-4 months people would swarm their patreon. What an incredible waste of talent.

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
If i remember correctly, this game were scheduled for release in summer of 2020. One year later what do we have: A leaked test build with one and a half scene and not properly working controls in 2D mode and other bugs. Looks like this project need atleast another six months of fixing and polishing to be in propper condition.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If i remember correctly, this game were scheduled for release in summer of 2020. One year later what do we have: A leaked test build with one and a half scene and not properly working controls in 2D mode and other bugs. Looks like this project need atleast another six months of fixing and polishing to be in propper condition.
I really hope the dev hasn't gone the dark route of Boda :(

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes