2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Ask for thread ownership so you can edit your game page.

Open a ticket for the thread ownership / Game Developers Tag
I don't think he is a fan... :unsure:

Hey, I've noticed you share everything I create in public forums. You support our goal, but same time you have this urge to be a good guy and get credit for yourself. Your credit comes from the work I do. You steal.

You stain my reputation by releasing content which is not complete. The F95 is a good example of this; you release stuff without explaining any background of anything.
I liked Fem Dom 1, liked it enough to buy Ameron at full price but that game was awful. Its a tech demo at best, I can't have played it form more than 30 mins, its what put me off paying for Fap games. The gameplay was an absolute chore and there are hardly any fap games that are worth $40. Xstory player is one of the best VR games and that's less than 1/2 the price. I play games for free from here and if I like it ill drop the Dev some money on Patreon etc.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I don't think he is a fan... :unsure:

I liked Fem Dom 1, liked it enough to buy Ameron at full price but that game was awful. Its a tech demo at best, I can't have played it form more than 30 mins, its what put me off paying for Fap games. The gameplay was an absolute chore and there are hardly any fap games that are worth $40. Xstory player is one of the best VR games and that's less than 1/2 the price. I play games for free from here and if I like it ill drop the Dev some money on Patreon etc.
What a shame, F95 can be a powerful tool to advertise his games.

The door is still open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yunaru and bmberman

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Will, there be an anal tag? also will there be a Mega link?. I am DL the renders look really good. I will say something about the game after I have played it but from the renders, I think it will be really good.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So I tried the first chapter where you are captured awaiting an interview. at this point, the mouse movement is very fast and I had trouble trying to look where I wanted. I am sure later there will be a way to adjust this. the renders look really good and the animations as well. the story is appropriate. The only thing was it ended after I nodded my head I was left wanting more a good thing I guess. I also tried the second chapter and I liked more where the story seemed to be heading I haven't seen a game wherein Fendom a male really seems to be fighting against Fendom and maybe has a chance. In this story, it seems the whole world has been taken over by Fendom women. Again the game renders and animation wise looks great I think even better than the first. I also like having the voice acting. I don't know if there will be voiced acting for the sex scenes but I would think there will be. And of course slapping sound effects and such. I clicked too soon when asked to hit the watch so the next scene didn't work after that but I tried again and waited for a little and got to do the Jump it was really cool. The same as the first chapter the mouse moved too quickly but as I said before I am sure this will be fixed later. So overall there isn't much here yet but I am really looking forward to seeing more of this game. I hope it doesn't take super long between updates. It's the kind of game I would support if the updates came out pretty often. I will have to wait and see for now. Great work Dev. (y)

Sep 21, 2020
holy shit was is this unskippable tutorial shit every single time
how do we rate negative stars. this is a joke.
So I tried the first chapter where you are captured awaiting an interview. at this point, the mouse movement is very fast and I had trouble trying to look where I wanted. I am sure later there will be a way to adjust this. the renders look really good and the animations as well. the story is appropriate. The only thing was it ended after I nodded my head I was left wanting more a good thing I guess. I also tried the second chapter and I liked more where the story seemed to be heading I haven't seen a game wherein Fendom a male really seems to be fighting against Fendom and maybe has a chance. In this story, it seems the whole world has been taken over by Fendom women. Again the game renders and animation wise looks great I think even better than the first. I also like having the voice acting. I don't know if there will be voiced acting for the sex scenes but I would think there will be. And of course slapping sound effects and such. I clicked too soon when asked to hit the watch so the next scene didn't work after that but I tried again and waited for a little and got to do the Jump it was really cool. The same as the first chapter the mouse moved too quickly but as I said before I am sure this will be fixed later. So overall there isn't much here yet but I am really looking forward to seeing more of this game. I hope it doesn't take super long between updates. It's the kind of game I would support if the updates came out pretty often. I will have to wait and see for now. Great work Dev. (y)
Guys, BaasB posted a shitty build, The developer even says so:

Guys, really... you are looking at the scene when I brought the characters in to Unity, then decided this is shit and headed WAY more better approach... Feel free to judge, as you have NO idea of the background, because you never hear it ;) That's why my Patrons are way more informed. So feel free to spit out your opinions here, as you are just shooting blanks into the darkness.

Judge after this;

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB and MoreNow

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are you saying what I said was made up I liked what I saw I said there isn't enough content yet and I liked the renders and animations and voice acting with the fact that using the mouse was difficult?. Also, I hope it wouldn't take a long time between updates that's about it so really what's wrong?. And Why would I pay to look at his Patreon site unless it's free too which most arent I have supported many games before and sometimes a lot at once so really what is your point? Yes, I saw he said the Patreons get more info but I am not going to join just because of that and I have wasted too much money on games that go nowhere. Also, I was trying to show that some of us here don't all dislike what he has created even if what we see doesn't really show that much other than he could make a really good game but we have no idea how long it would take to even get 10 minutes of playtime.

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Are you saying what I said was made up I liked what I saw I said there isn't enough content yet and I liked the renders and animations and voice acting with the fact that using the mouse was difficult?. Also, I hope it wouldn't take a long time between updates that's about it so really what's wrong?. And Why would I pay to look at his Patreon site unless it's free too which most arent I have supported many games before and sometimes a lot at once so really what is your point? Yes, I saw he said the Patreons get more info but I am not going to join just because of that and I have wasted too much money on games that go nowhere. Also, I was trying to show that some of us here don't all dislike what he has created even if what we see doesn't really show that much other than he could make a really good game but we have no idea how long it would take to even get 10 minutes of playtime.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Dear Dev,

I think you have amazing taste. The content looks fuckin fantastic.

But when I see a game with time spent building totally different builds and essentially no content in any of those builds, or, unfinished/unpolished content with NEW builds released that are worse or less...... i mean..... clearly you have skills, taste, style, and what SEEMS to be hugely promising gameplay/design in a completed game.

ill check out your patreon and whatever else you have. i LOVE supporting amazing devs. i have a feeling you are one, but have yet to "complete" anything? idk.

Reactions: zorb9009

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Are you saying what I said was made up
Why don't you take a look at the name of the person they are quoting before jumping to conclusions. BaasB was responding to 0385 the post below yours. The "made up story" gif was directed at them not you.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Why don't you take a look at the name of the person they are quoting before jumping to conclusions. BaasB was responding to 0385 the post below yours. The "made-up story" gif was directed at them not you.
They sent me a message about what they said and what I answered there is no problem apart from the Dev hating on this site I wish it was different and they understood that ppl like me who have supported 9+ devs at once would support them if they put their game here for free. But hey that's life. I don't know but life changes as do things like income or preferences.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes