Unity - Completed - FemDomination [Final] [CITOR3 Entertainment Studios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

hakarlman

- The first thing the dominatrix does is submit to you and suck your dick, lol.
    - Why are the women dancing for you? Are you the dominant one? WTF?
    - The only femdom scene I've seen is where she has you lick her pussy, that's' it. The rest of it is just her submitting to you and letting you fuck her pussy.

This is the worst femdom I've ever seen in the history of femdom.

Her: "Relax.... relax.... Relax.."
    Me: *falls asleep*

I hear the girl in the back say, "one, two, three, " what the fuck does that mean? She keeps asking the same shit over & over again. "Are you getting hard boy?!"... Uhh wtf? How do you answer?

The developer doesn't know basic game mechanics. Here's what they need to do:
    - LEFT CLICK should skip dialogue.
    - Z should actually skip & skip until something happens that you actually like.
    - Scene selection doesn't actually let you select anything.
    - When the user presses a key, there should be some kind of visual feedback on the screen. How the fuck does this developer not know this?
    - When you press a key, there's some kind of delay before anything happens. That delay should be indicated on the screen, or else the keys won't feel responsive. Jesus.

My fucking god, what a waste of development time.

There's the following modes:
    The Chair: You fuck her pussy.
    The Slave: You fuck her pussy.
    The Dungeon: You fuck her pussy.

There's no femdom in the game, except one pussy licking scene as The Slave. If there is femdom, I have no idea how to unlock or find it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nweiss

nothing new here, it's the same thing a year ago. to summarize it, it's like sex hotline with couple of 5 seconds animation looping .
    you don't interacts with anything, all you can do is just sit there, listen to a woman talk about some vague stuff like waves, relax, cock. in the meantime they had this nauseating, headache inducing background noise on loop. in another scene, for like 10 minutes, you are blindfolded, so you don't even see anything, what's the point wearing your headset?
    overall if you are into this kind of stuff, and have very fast internet speed, I guess there is no harm trying it out, otherwise I'm sure you have better things to do than this. I mean even watching paint dry it's more interesting.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

jamiewwer1

I am sad to give this a low score but:

the lack of player-controlled movement makes this a very nauseating experience. Some of the scenes teleport the player randomly or leave them stuck with fast-moving surroundings. This is not a nice experience.

Having played a lot of VR games this one was the first to make me really sick. It's a real shame because the idea is amazing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FemdomVR

This is the app that made me glad I'd spent £1K+ on upgrading my PC and getting VR. While fairly static the interactions are sexy, the scenes have good variety and the dommes are hot-as-hell, I can't wait to see what femdomination 2 has in store for us... <3