• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

HTML - Abandoned - Feminine Body Products [v1.2] [Sweetstephanie]

1. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

Review for v1.2

This game is a bit of a mixed bag. I get why some of the reviews are very negative, but I do think this is worth checking out if you're into feminisation/male-to-female transformation/sissification.

First of all this game is short. It has a number of side choices and endings, but these are often only 2-3 pages long and afterwards you're forced to go back.

The main storyline is playable in like 10-15 minutes and it's nothing special.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The game play is very basic, you have some choices that influence how much you transform, but that's really all you can do. The images/gifs are pretty slow/long which is annoying. The transformation is clearly the best part, the endings are not that interesting.

Basically if you like these HTML Transformation/Sissification/Feminisation game, try it, expect like a 3/5 game but some fairly good transformation content.

If you're not seriously into that, expect a 1/5 and don't play it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Honestly I find this to be quite good for what it is. I could have done without the long wait times on the hypno videos, but I liked changing day by day into a brainless bimbo and then seeing all the endings that go along with it.

It's a decent story to kill some time and just have a quick playthrough. Since I find it good and 4 stars reads as good then four stars is what FBP gets.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iluvpink

Since there is only one review and it is very negative, I just want to say that I got off on this. I guess we all have our own kinks and desires and this one worked for me. It is true that it is barely a game as it is basically selection and transformation, selection and transformation, and so on, but I liked the choice of images and the interaction of characters. If the creator could somehow come up with a gameplay aspect where the transformations were either forced , accidental, or choice, it would be a better game. I do believe in its present state it is not a great game but is worth more than one star.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Haematite

Not a game.

Purely a transformation sequence. Very little player control or agency even then.

The worst most awful, intensely boring unskippable gif scrolls and time-wasting mandatory real-time wait to unlock the next stage.