Unity Completed Feminization: I became a woman and became an idol, then I got pregnant! [Final] [Doujin Bishoujo Game]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I feel the dislike the dev has for idol fans hypocrisy just from the title. I'll give this a shot, and if its not terrible I'll even buy it.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The title is longer than the game.
Btw, kid or daughter? The title is too incomplete!
Most important is the age of retirement!
Or the tits state after birth. Or if you still go clubbing after that.
Hell, make LONGER titles, i'm too curiius!

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
A female idol is found out and impregnated and raped! ~Mini game for masturbation
You are an idol who has been transformed into a woman.
Your fans find out and you are forced to graduate from idol group!
However, the sanction that the fans have given you is to "make you pregnant.
To get you pregnant!
You became an idol by becoming a woman.
You are now in a perverted situation where you are raped by an enraged fan...
So you transformed into a woman while being an idol. But then it says you became an idol by becoming a woman. Which is it? It says female idol but you were a male idol that became a female. But what was found out and why are they upset by it? So are fans upset about the fact that you are no longer male? But if you were already an idol wouldn't it be better that you became a female? So did fans perceive you as a female the whole time and upset that they were ultimately correct? So are they a bunch trap enthusiasts that preferred you as a male? But if it's a male idol and not some kind of trap wouldn't most of the fans be female? Why would they demand rape from men as punishment? So let's assume the title is correct that MC first became female first then became an idol. If male fans are upset that MC was actually male then why rape and impregnate? Shouldn't they be too revolted to do anything? Eww he's actually a male so let's rape and impregnate him? But if you became an idol after becoming a woman then what did they find out? Shouldn't they be more upset if MC was actually still a man and just pretending to be a woman? Also if you're forced to leave why have a sanction isn't being forced to quit sanction enough? Also fans plural are upset but only a singular fan out of them raped you? There's like 15 different contradictions in the same description. The only thing that makes sense is "Mini game for masturbation" but I'm questioning that too.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
A female idol is found out and impregnated and raped! ~Mini game for masturbation :eek::eek::eek: this games knows me. Lol....

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Why are Japanese titles as if they accidentally wrote the synopsis in the box where the title goes?
You know how in the USA, the newspapers charge by the letter? Colour becomes color..
In Japan they most likely charge per key word missing in the title and per letter.
So the unfortunate game devs probably have to jam in as much context into as short of a title as possible.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Fckthmll

Mar 1, 2020
Feminization: I became a woman and became an idol, then I got pregnant!
After reading title i realized that i completed game. So that's how game of future looks like.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
What the actual single fuck?

Goddamn. I know the poetry sometimes is poetic, but this is poetic something pretty damn fierce!

Jesus Christ. If the title and synopsis weren't bad enough... "Agugu"?! AGUGU?! FOR REAL?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Shouldn't the Dev be [girlsgame] instead? Both DLsite and other threads on F95 uses it, and make it an easier time to search.

Dec 1, 2021
Hate when I'm trying to jerk off and a quick time event comes up.
QUICKLY, YOU NEED TO DODGE YOUR FAMILY, YOU FORGOT THAT IT IS CHRISTMAS TODAY!
If Japan had developed Game of Thrones, the title would've been "We struggle over power but in the meantime, snowman zombies are coming for us, but anticlimactic ending saves the day!"
That title would've been better.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I went in expecting very little, and got less than that.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Seen this game and after reading the comments I came to a conclusion, "little gameplay, I apreciate and thanks but I'll pass", to wich I'll say I'll just patiebtly wait for the eventual release of Night of Revenge while I re-play it with different weapons (and games alike). Said that though, I have to give some common knowledge to our fellow users that ask "why Japanese games have always long titles":
1st: Japanese doujin are sold more commonly in public events and such, so the title expresing what is about is a way to avoid minors buying adult content, at least another way to avoid problems.

2nd: This is a quirk to their language as japanese people tend to shorten phrases/titles by taking one or two characters of a few words, i.e. One of the animes that many people might know "oreimo" (took this as best example of a long name shortened, not that the anime itself mean anything though), the real name is " Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai", so for them a long title is not an issue as they will anyway use a shorter term for it, I hope I helped out on why their titles are synpsis level of long.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote