Onomata

Oct 23, 2018
Not true, legality is disputable in many ways. Never steal and edit AI art that someone generated because if its edited AI Art you can be in major trouble.

AI art may not adhere to DMCA compliance from what I can tell but the edits do. Which have to be inside the AI art, see what I'm going for here? So if I make AI Art, edit it and then get the stuff yoinked by some retard just screams free money for me. And since I made the thing I can easily proof it. Usually won't happen because the people who're against AI art are mostly children but you can easily sue the parents for being retards and not taking care of the kid for making stupid ass decisions like not adhering to copyright protection laws and literally stealing assets form developers. I don't know what for but its retarded decisions so it doesn't have to make sense. Just means free money on my end.

It goes without saying that legalities do not apply the same from country to country. As a hypothetical example, when I make AI Art in a country where you cannot steal it because its protected under our copyright, but you steal it from your country that don't then you're in trouble as well because you're stealing my product that I made in lawful ways. So in a way you aren't even allowed to look at my art since its not allowed in your country, if you get what I mean. However, if I edit my art then the legality is disputed and you are allowed to buy it since it complies to your laws too, which means its protected under both our respective laws ensuring protection on my end and allowing you to purchase and enjoy the product.
do think youre an AWESOME person for stating this and that but i think the only person able to sue anything would be koikatsu, considering they already yap about people NOT being allowed to use their models and theyre evidently deepfried and used- unless you for some reason decide to rip the story/text that i think most people skip through. nation to nation thing but i am speaking strictly in terms of those living in the US as courts dont recognize it as int. property which is my bad but i doubt most countries recognize it- id also say its more than children since a lot of creators and devs i talk to hate on AI ^.^

Reactions: sanshisan

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
I normally wouldn't think much about just 3 detections, but the game refuses to run in a sanbox, which is a bit suspicious.
1720889263242.png

This one's just for the .exe 1720889433322.png

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
I normally wouldn't think much about just 3 detections, but the game refuses to run in a sanbox, which is a bit suspicious.
View attachment 3828051

This one's just for the .exe View attachment 3828058
3 or 4 detections out of 63, and they're all different/generic detections looks.... like a false positive to me

Unfortunately, all my games look like that for the past 2 years, it's an uncommon engine, small game.

No one's ever had an issue, but understandable if you dont wanna play it because of it, nothing i can do to fix it though, i've tried.

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
I am aware it's a likely false positive, but the fact it will immediately crash inside a sandbox is another red flag.

I will admit that sandboxing software tends to be buggier than a proper VN and can cause apps to malfunction. The file might be clean, but I'd rather not risk running it unsandboxed.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote