VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Femwood Fever [v0.0.3] [FemwoodFever]

1. 4.00 star(s)

jinklebonk

I'm not gonna lie I came into this game thinking the "fem" in the title was short for "femboy", but women work, too.
    The writing's got some typos, the game's a little poorly optimized, and of course, there isn't a whole lot in it. This is to be expected, though, of a game so early in development. I don't hold any of this against the game, just thought I'd let any reader know ahead of time.
    All that said and done, the art is pretty good, and animations are a rare find, especially 2D animations- good ones at that.
    I like the direction it's headed in so far, and I look forward to future updates expanding upon the femdom basis. Especially with the goth reception clerk.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

not_my_problem0

It's been a while since I've stumbled upon a game in development that I was excited about. I just played the alpha version and it look promising. Just got introduced to three characters are already I'm looking forward to interactions with each of their personalities. This has a lot of potential.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

docdom

Just finished playing the game, here are my thoughts. To cut to the chase, the art and premise of the game seems interesting and a femdom centric game is right up my alley! With that being said I read the thread and some of the public Patreon feed and still didn't exactly know what I was getting myself in for. I didn't know if it was going to be a femdom game or a femboy/trap game. I think you should make the overview a bit more clear about the premise of the game, basically covering some of the dialogue that's currently in the game which sets the scene (saying it's a town of mostly women, men aren't highly regarded, femdom game, etc). As others have said I think the current overview content would be better suited for the dev notes.

As for the current content itself, there isn't much but the art is good, the story seems decent and it gives you an idea of what is to come. As some others also brought up, it would probably be best to say what other fetishes/plans you have for the game. Animations would be great too!

Personally I hope you keep it leaning towards a femdom game, but regular vanilla content would be fine too. I haven't really seen a femdom game with this combination of story and art before so it really interests me. I've just subscribed on Patreon to show some support, looking forward to what you have in the works.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

eliotwelve12

This has so much potential! I really enjoyed playing it.
    Looking forward to more FemDom content, where you get to choose between characters (each characterized to be into a specific set of kinks).
    The art is splendid, with a little bit of care and passion this game would definitely go well and nicely..
    Just one last note, the interruption of almost all scenes is kinda frustrating I would've loved if the scenes were more long and real, not a cool meeting interrupted by a cop, followed by a short scene in the hotel reception then a pretty much sexy dream, though also interrupted :/