4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Z3R

May 9, 2021
- Just a quick suggestion, with all of the possible fetishes that may be added. I suggest having something in the main menu which will give the player an option to choose what scenes they would want to see and not see. For example if someone wants to see rape they can click "Enable" on that menu of fetishes and if someone doesn't want to see rape they can just click "Disable".
I just think that would be a nice feature, but so far the game itself seems very promising, graphics are nice, story seemed good and the music was pretty good as well, I love the idea of the any fetishes could be added into the game. But so far those are just the tiny things I wanted to say, I can't wait to see how this game progresses in the future, good luck to the team behind and this and I hope your project here does well.
(Although I may not be a developer so I can't really speak from experience, I love the whole any fetishes thing but I can imagine incorporating all of them would be quite tiring, so just take your time and have fun with it.)

Reactions: FemwoodFever

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
Really nice art. The game so far is very short but I guess the idea was showing a first look for what you have in mind. There are really few games with the courage of showing strapon/pegging content with male protagonist, I love to see it from the beggining.
Really looking forward to play more content and I'd love to support if I wasn't unnemployed haha
Thank you! Oh this game is going to be liberated from complexes. Go go free love :D
Wish you a good and job that you will love doing

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
- Just a quick suggestion, with all of the possible fetishes that may be added. I suggest having something in the main menu which will give the player an option to choose what scenes they would want to see and not see. For example if someone wants to see rape they can click "Enable" on that menu of fetishes and if someone doesn't want to see rape they can just click "Disable".
I just think that would be a nice feature, but so far the game itself seems very promising, graphics are nice, story seemed good and the music was pretty good as well, I love the idea of the any fetishes could be added into the game. But so far those are just the tiny things I wanted to say, I can't wait to see how this game progresses in the future, good luck to the team behind and this and I hope your project here does well.
(Although I may not be a developer so I can't really speak from experience, I love the whole any fetishes thing but I can imagine incorporating all of them would be quite tiring, so just take your time and have fun with it.)
Actually we thought the same about fetishes toggle. Our programmer is really good and basically can make anything real. So later on this is probably gonna happen. It's a rare thing to do in LEWD games, but it is really handy to personalize a game. Thanks!

Reactions: John Ness

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022

Also, we started work on it. Here is an example of toggling NSFW. Probably we'll implement disabling fetishes, which will completely hide scenes from the game or change them to be more vanilla

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very promising game, love the demo despite it quite short. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this project
I think in the next update you should start to add some Gallery system so players can rewatch the H event they liked easier, lot of games tend to forgot about that important feature.

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
A very promising game, love the demo despite it quite short. Bookmarked and will keeping my eyes for more updates in the future, wish Dev the best with this project
I think in the next update you should start to add some Gallery system so players can rewatch the H event they liked easier, lot of games tend to forgot about that important feature.
Thanks, note taken

Reactions: thevoid089

CarpeDiem69

Mar 5, 2018
A lot of men don't mind female domination to some degree but extreme stuff like pegging should certainly be optional. Pleased to see you are aware of that as a developer. Удачи в начинаниях.

FemwoodFever

Jan 8, 2022
2.png
v0.0.2 is now available

Changelog:
- Added new character
- One animated scene
- New music
- Two new locations
- Discord integration
- Update checker in the main menu
- Content manager (beta)
- Dynamically updated news and patrons list

Discord integration: It will show your current game location in discord status while playing the game

Update checker in the main menu: Version update checker is now available in the main menu. The status bar is visible under the «exit» button, it will show «New version available!» text if the new version is released

Content manager: Now you can censor or disable some fetishes with this feature. At this moment in beta, only an NSFW mode can be toggled

Dynamically updated news and patrons list: You can access this menu by clicking the newspaper icon. This text is auto-updating online, you don’t need to update the whole game to get new info

Download links in the first post

Harduni

Nov 11, 2020
Warn people before having this show up on Discord, please

Edit: never mind me, I just saw it... rip

Jul 11, 2018
I've got a pretty big virginity fetish, as well as a huge love for tomboys and women with serious, professional-type personalities, though not necessarily in a femdom capacity for the latter. Wouldn't mind seeing these elements all appear.

Really liking the character designs.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes