Comics Collection Ferocious Comics Collection [Ferocious]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
g-frkiss01-051.jpg

Overview:
My collection of comics by Ferocious. Real name Fred Harrison, Ferocious was born in Chile and has also used the pseudonym McFrahap.

In my personal list of favorite artists of all time, Ferocious is certainly near the top. Extremely detailed pubic and ass hair is kind of the first thing you notice. I think the coloring really elevates everything though.​

Updated: N/A
Developer/Publisher: Various
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 994
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download: - -

Butterfly Boarding School 26.jpg puces32.jpg puces38.jpg g-frkiss01-060.jpg g-frkiss02-059.jpg JJ_F_ha-22.jpg JJ_F_ha-37.jpg

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Awesome! Quite the Collection- used to only be able to find bits of his work in an over-sized magazine called "Kiss Comix" and it was all in Spanish(?). The character's expressions as well as the color palette really made his art instantly recognizable (plus he drew really cute girls). Is this his entire collection or are there any titles missing?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If I find anything else I'll be sure to post it but this is all that I'm currently aware of.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Correction, there is also Milwaukee which is the sequel to Eurygraphe but I can only find it in French and Spanish.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, fortunately for me, I have the uncanny ability to fap in any language.