- Fetish Locator

Developer:
- ViNovella

Looking for:
- Ren'py/Python developer

Employment Type:
- Paid, fixed salary.

Work commitment:
- Working on game features, UI, organizing everything related to code, coding music into the game. Work amount - couple hours a day.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord - ViNovella#5877

Job Description:
- Here I will put requirements:
  1. You like Fetish Locator.
  2. You know Ren'Py and Python and can add custom features to the game.
  3. You have taste in music and can add music to the game scenes.
  4. You want to participate in the story development of the game.
  5. You know Git
  6. You have initiative and want to improve the game!
  7. You test your code and don't create game-breaking bugs.
  8. You want to hang out with us in discord
Additional but not required:
  • Photoshop skills is a Plus
  • Video editing skills is a Plus
  • Great taste in Music is a Plus
How to apply:
- if you want to apply, please send me on discord a little description of yourself and the things you did. Why do you want to join? What is salary/share do you expect from this type of work. And how much time can you dedicate to this?
- After the first screening, you would need to do the test task. I want you to send me the Fetish Locator Week-1 scripts.rpa build file with the end game titles implemented into the game(use the 1.00.05 version of the game). How do you make the titles is up to you. Think of how titles are done in big games or movies. And also send me separately all the code that you had to write for this for review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liulong

totabr

Oct 15, 2020
It's the first kind of novel game I start to play, and I need to say! I in love of it! I bought at steam, and when I finished, I jumped to Patreon! And subscribe you! I can wait for the other week! Please make mor lyssa’s siene in the next week! I very kynk with her! Thanks for your job! I’m in love of it! Congrats!