Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod provides an in-game walkthrough, gives an ability to see all the scenes/paths (within your chosen fetishes) in a single playthrough, and allows to see scenes from alternative paths for characters that have multiple (e.g. romance or domination). It also adds some UI options, a gallery unlock button, and a cheat menu.
Updated: 2024-05-04
Game/Creator: Fetish Locator / - - - - -
Modder: LightmanP
Mod Version: 3.4.8
Game Version: Week 3 - 3.4.8, W2 - 2.0.36, W1 - 1.0.60
Language: English
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Week 3:
Week 2: -
Week 1: -

Android
Port by Jeevant
Port by Blackeye. (Week 2, 3)

screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Hell yes. Thank you so much bro. Just what I was looking for. Btw, is this mod for the final week 1 version?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hell yes. Thank you so much bro. Just what I was looking for. Btw, is this mod for the final week 1 version?
You're welcome, it's for the latest version available on F95, 1.0.25 (Voice Effects Update).

Reactions: Xyyy

Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
When will you release improvement Mod for Week 2
When it's Completed or you will update it on regular intervals?

Azura14

Feb 28, 2020
Hi, i seem to be getting multiple errors occurring from a fresh start. First it was the alarm clock d1s1 or something not defined and now it's d1s1_planket1 is not defined. It's happening every few dialogue boxes, unusable for me at this point in time. Seeing if you had a fix for it?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hi, i seem to be getting multiple errors occurring from a fresh start. First it was the alarm clock d1s1 or something not defined and now it's d1s1_planket1 is not defined. It's happening every few dialogue boxes, unusable for me at this point in time. Seeing if you had a fix for it?
Hm, those errors are unlikely to be caused by the mod since it doesn't modify those variables. Are you sure there were no errors when you unzipped your game? I would suggest redownloading the game, trying to launch it without the mod, try it with the mod then.
You can also post your full error/traceback file to check it further.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, I've added Week 2 for the mod! If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Changelog:
For the next mod update, I'm thinking about adding a gallery and some optional route set up at the start of the next game update or adding cheats so that you could change paths at any time.

Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys, I've added Week 2 for the mod! If you have any issues or suggestions, feel free to let me know.

Changelog:
For the next mod update, I'm thinking about adding a gallery and some optional route set up at the start of the next game update or adding cheats so that you could change paths at any time.
Thanks for Week 2 you are truly awesome

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote