Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.4.8] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hello. I just downloaded the mod and started working on week 2 again. I didn't have any issues before the mod. I got this traceback issue (using the incest patch + the week 2 mod for week 2) after fucking Hana in the cafe. I tried doing rollback and going forward as well as using ignore. When I ignore, it kicks me to the start menu and I have to reload. I'm not sure if it's because of the mod or the game.
You're probably continuing a save from non-extended Week 2. You should either replay from day 9 or the whole week. You can also do d09_thejudge_done = True and d09_thejudge_rejected = False in the console to continue Judge's path, but you probably haven't seen her previous scene, so you'll be missing some context.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
You're probably continuing a save from non-extended Week 2. You should either replay from day 9 or the whole week. You can also do d09_thejudge_done = True and d09_thejudge_rejected = False in the console to continue Judge's path, but you probably haven't seen her previous scene, so you'll be missing some context.
Thanks. I'll try doing the whole week again then. I thought about starting over from week one with your mods and see if that helps too. I did remember checking the cheat commands and it showed that I had "Judge" turned off, so I guess I didn't go with that route. I also don't know how to do console commands with these AVN programs. I just enjoy them and cross my fingers that smarter people make mods for them to do or alter stuff for those like me. Thanks for the tip. I'll see if what you recommended helps.

Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thanks. I'll try doing the whole week again then. I thought about starting over from week one with your mods and see if that helps too. I did remember checking the cheat commands and it showed that I had "Judge" turned off, so I guess I didn't go with that route. I also don't know how to do console commands with these AVN programs. I just enjoy them and cross my fingers that smarter people make mods for them to do or alter stuff for those like me. Thanks for the tip. I'll see if what you recommended helps.
You don't have to replay Week 1, you can just start a new save on Week 2 without importing your non-modded save and choose all the paths you want.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
You don't have to replay Week 1, you can just start a new save on Week 2 without importing your non-modded save and choose all the paths you want.
It's more that it's been a while since I've played FL. I really didn't remember much of what was going on anyway. I usually check for updates on AVNs about once every 6 months so I forget a lot of the content. But I'll remember that. Thanks a bunch for your help.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Anybody know how long these usually take to get updated? Absolutely no rush intended for Lightman, I know this is just a nice thing they do out of the goodness of their heart, and don't owe us anything, I'm just trying to decide whether to play without the mod or wait for the mod to come out.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Anybody know how long these usually take to get updated? Absolutely no rush intended for Lightman, I know this is just a nice thing they do out of the goodness of their heart, and don't owe us anything, I'm just trying to decide whether to play without the mod or wait for the mod to come out.
Lightman is already Updating the Mod. Soon™

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It really varies. Some modders have a quick turnaround, and others take a few days. Also, it depends heavily upon what is going on in the modder's life (how busy he or she is). The "average" time required for an update seems to be two to three days.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The "average" time required for an update seems to be two to three days.
I'm not your average guy :cool:

Like 60% done, check in an hour or 2. It'll be in early access on my Patreon for 24h first, though.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is now updated on my in a 24h early access. I will add it to the OP afterward. Enjoy!

Changelog:
  • Week 3 mod updated to version 2.4.6
  • Added an option to follow storylines for both Love and NTR cages (after day 18 only for now)
  • Added to cheats: Oliver path, Lyssa + others paths, Allison & Vanessa path.
  • Moved the Cheats button from the quick menu.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
the week 1 doesn't have the unlock gallery button right?
Yep, there's a link for an unlocker under Week 2 spoiler in the game thread that has a post with Week 1 unlock as well. But wouldn't recommend installing it if you're also playing the game normally because I think it overwrites/removes some game code functions.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Yep, there's a link for an unlocker under Week 2 spoiler in the game thread that has a post with Week 1 unlock as well. But wouldn't recommend installing it if you're also playing the game normally because I think it overwrites/removes some game code functions.
ohhhh, thanks

Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
LightmanP
The game still have a extended version or now all versions will be 'standard'?
This version v2.4.6 is the standard version? If yes, extended version will be launched later?
Sorry for a lot of questions. Thank you for making this mod.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP
The game still have a extended version or now all versions will be 'standard'?
This version v2.4.6 is the standard version? If yes, extended version will be launched later?
Sorry for a lot of questions. Thank you for making this mod.
It seems like the extended version will be closer to the end of the week. That's how it was for Week 1, I think? This recent update has added some prep for the extended version in the code, but only in day 15 so far.

Reactions: Diekh

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Fetish Locator [v2.3.7 Week 3] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

Fetish Locator [v2.0.21 Week 2] + LightmanP's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks
nice LightmanP ..now juz waiting the android port update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote