Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Fetish Locator - Multi-Mod [v3.5.13] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
One more question: is there no scene gallery in week 3 mod? Maybe it comes later? I just started it ...
Yeah, the gallery is only in the extended version, the first one for week 3 should come out soon.

Reactions: mizilic

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'll get started on the update in a bit. Please note that I'll release it as a 24h early access on my first. So if you're not interested in pledging $1 to get it early, check back in 27h or so.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is updated on my in early access for 24h hours. I will update the OP after that. Enjoy!

Changelog:
- Mod updated to version 2.2.12.
- You can take the cage off early no matter how many stars you have.
- Added an option to follow quartet ending during Day 15. Replay the day from Pete's scene or enable via Cheats.
- Added Alison, Quartet paths, and cage choice to Cheats.
- Added a default value (false) for a choice to give Hana a password to avoid an error. The choice was not imported during the safe transfer previously due to a typo. You can import your save again and start over from Day 15 to have your choice carry over, but it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I will start the game soon. Do I have to download all 3 Mods or are they all integrated in the latest version?

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I got a request for port with the mod integrated so here it is
Week1:

Week2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Where is week 3 bro ..?

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Its look like mod is not showing modded option or green highlighted options if i start the game from beginning.. Is this problem only happening to me or anyone here facing this same problem?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Is there a function to add Gold Stars in the cheat menu?
No, there's no need for it.
Its look like mod is not showing modded option or green highlighted options if i start the game from beginning.. Is this problem only happening to me or anyone here facing this same problem?
Are you sure you've installed the mod as instructed? In which week are you starting a new game?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
3rd week! I even unren rpa archive! though i used save form week 2 last ep to start 3rd week
Do you unren after installing the mod? If so, you're overwriting mod files.
So, do you have highlights when importing a save, but not when starting a new game on w3?

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Do you unren after installing the mod? If so, you're overwriting mod files.
So, do you have highlights when importing a save, but not when starting a new game on w3?
No, I unren game archive before putting mod and when I start game using imported save then highlighted options isn't showing. I didn't start new game in week 3 update,
I just started a fresh new game in week 3 from the start but highlighted options are not showing but The option to see both route scenes are working!

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
No, I unren game archive before putting mod and when I start game using imported save then highlighted options isn't showing. I didn't start new game in week 3 update,
I just started a fresh new game in week 3 from the start but highlighted options are not showing but The option to see both route scenes are working!
Sounds odd, I'll try checking it out when I have a PC again.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Need help. Im playing Week 1 and have the mod installed, the walkthrough choices are showing but i cant seem to find the gallery unlock button and cheat button.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote