VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fetish Locator [Week 3 v3.4.8] [ViNovella]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Crosaith.

Screen shots make this game look so much better than it is. Nice looking girls... but everything else... damn..

You're stuck playing as an awkward ugly voyeur with a small cock that watches most of the scenes instead of participating in them. Let the player participate more! Why are we forced to watch scenes involving the MC's bigger cock jock roommate? Isn't a main theme in this game supposed to be choice?

Point system needs work. You earn points by selecting fetishes. If you skip fetishes you don't enjoy, you might not have enough points to progress the story. GAME OVER bra.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nano47

Looks very promising, also the fact that the creator decided not to use unrealistic big boobs is a big plus.

Now it depends on thee quality of the updates and ofc if the creator is able to introduce the (kind of high) number of fetishes he wanted to do.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Cirnex

This game is very well made. The characters have more substance than your typical sexbots in other games and their designs are well done. Story isn't too deep but the writing is grammatically strong to make it easy on my eyes. Looking forward to the future updates!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

thomasxlong

I can't believe I overlooked this one for so long! I thought about downloading it more than once but decided against it, with nothing to play and an evening with the better half away I finally did download it. I was genuinely surprised by just how good it is and how much I enjoyed it. Top, top stuff.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

tombeir

Definitely one of the most promising games in development. There is a considerable amount of content now. And a variety of fetishes with a lot more to come judging from the Dev's patreon page. The renders are good and getting better and the writing is well done too.
    Just play it already!!