4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Want to say the idea is weird but the truth is that isekai anime has already rocketed right by this, so I guess it's actually sane now.

Aug 9, 2017
There was no error in the old versions, but now I enter the game, it comes to the main menu, I click on the new game, the game stays on the black screen, even the loading screen does not appear, I check the task manager to see if it is not responding, but it looks normal in the task manager. Can anyone help?

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
The latest update just increased the difficulty of the game. And I'm waiting for the missionary position and other positions to be added to it.

ыыыы

Jun 29, 2020
It's all very sad. but I think there's no point in hiding it now... What kind of death is a visitor? There was something written on the patreon...

ExiledViper

Nov 11, 2019
mmmh in case they decide to fix bugg... it offered a girl with extra thicc but no picture..i tought...well ill check it annnd it crashed the game and once i reloaded....i lost all girls View attachment 3146987
same exact thing just happened to me... gonna try to find a way to revert the save, will update if successful

Edit: Nuh uh

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes