4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Zalboas

Oct 5, 2017
Hay man, great game and art, hope to see great things from you
Just giving you the issues I came across.

3. the quest fail penalty of -4 renown does not work. edit: The quest is broken and cannot be cleared even with the requirements met.
Edit2: after leaving the game overnight the timer was still going and I could accept the reward from the quest.
You're right and wrong about that. There's a third objective that doesn't get listed to cough up a chunk of gold. It's a bug present on a few quests.

Reactions: goonslagoon

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Scanned with Virus Total, but there is a Trojan in this guys. I don't know if this is a false positive but beware.

Edit: It's a false positive.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Futalovah

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Is devs still alive? I saw on patreon they have bad news, so press F i guess.
SECOND TO LAST UPDATE

Hey, smolpingu here. Today I'm afraid I'm not bringing good news. I know this message is dropping a little fast, but I wish to go straight to the point.
This was NOT an easy decision, nor a hasty one. But I wanna inform you that I and DegeneratePigeon have decided to stop the development of Fever Night Cafe for the end of 2023. Please unpledge from us before the end of November to not be billed next month.
That's about it. If you don't want to find out about the why and how this project will end soon, we would like to thank you for having supported us. We will release a FREE update in future weeks to polish a few things out, here and on F95, so please if you still have some feedbacks for the 0.2.0 do not hesitate... Patch note below.
--------------------------------------------------
Guys. Why are you leaving?!
Fever Night Cafe has never been an easy ride. We've opened the Patreon about 6 months ago, but we've started developing FNC since 1 year and a half. We're both young, and unfortunately the tides of life have changed a lot of things since then. Managing personal life, full-time work and FNC development has proved itself a crushing challenge, even more so recently. And while our ambitions were great (maybe a little too much), the toll of this double life on our mental health and, let's be honest, disparity between revenue goals and current net revenues from FNC have not helped keeping the fire alive, nor Unity's amazing talent to sabotage the engine we used to love working on.
This is why we would like to move on.
Still. Thank you again for supporting us in this short ride. We would like to encourage you to keep supporting indie developers like us, as long as you enjoy the project they're creating. While we cannot fulfill the great ambitions and dreams we had, it is thanks to people like you that a bunch of nobodies can dream to achieve something, and work towards this goal.
Also, to soothe your heart but also your wallet, we're willing to refund last month of subscription. We still have worked our asses off, and are going to do so until the end, but we totally understand your frustration. If you're interested, reach out in Patreon's private messages and send me "REFUND".
As told above, we'll be releasing a free update in the next few weeks. Adding a few missing sounds, game balancing, and implementing feedbacks.... so yeah, stay tuned until the end!
0.2.0 Note:
MAIN:
- Classes: Each Customer has now a Job (lore friendly) which belongs to a specific Class (impact on gameplay). There is up to 5 different classes, for each their different perks and modifier. Any Customer can be anything, since you can already change one's apparance through Customer Editor's toolbox (Press C).
- Traits: Each Customer has also one or multiple traits depending on their Class and other secret variables. Basically divided into bonus and malus, traits will greatly affect your experience as a Cafe Owner. A word of advice: nobody's perfect! Test them, gain experience and determine the best meta!
- Tooltip: Hover for 1 second over traits, classes or tools (hand, teasing hand, egg...) to show what stat they influence.
KNOWN BUGS:
- Screen Ratio with 16:10 monitors is not optimized at the moment (some UI elements aren't scaled properly).
- Golds FX size can vary depending on your screen resolution.
- Getting a Customer as a Quest reward will erase your Recruitment batch (if you closed the shop without choosing a Customer for some reason).
- When starting the game with a pre-existing save file, the Customer Recruitment displayed price can be 1B despite its real value being higher.
- When starting the game with a pre-existing save file, the customer haircuts might become very limited in variety, this is the old save failing to update to new filters properly.
LINKS:
- MEGA:
The Mega key is within the link, copy paste it including the hashtag:
- Gofile:
- Pixeldrain:
On that note, Have fun and happy cheek-slapping.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Can't blame em tbh (knowing Unity), but it's a good small game regardless. Kudos to them for their great talent, and I hope for the both of them to find newer and greener pastures where they can enjoy their lives in peace and slap cheeks.

Reactions: flannan and damias

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FeverNightCafe-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

damias

Sep 13, 2020
still a very good game... even if they did a tiny end with a continue onward after once you reach an arbitrary ammount of money it would be fine as a game really ...

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
SECOND TO LAST UPDATE

Hey, smolpingu here. Today I'm afraid I'm not bringing good news. I know this message is dropping a little fast, but I wish to go straight to the point.
This was NOT an easy decision, nor a hasty one. But I wanna inform you that I and DegeneratePigeon have decided to stop the development of Fever Night Cafe for the end of 2023. Please unpledge from us before the end of November to not be billed next month.
That's about it. If you don't want to find out about the why and how this project will end soon, we would like to thank you for having supported us. We will release a FREE update in future weeks to polish a few things out, here and on F95, so please if you still have some feedbacks for the 0.2.0 do not hesitate... Patch note below.
Guys. Why are you leaving?!
Fever Night Cafe has never been an easy ride. We've opened the Patreon about 6 months ago, but we've started developing FNC since 1 year and a half. We're both young, and unfortunately the tides of life have changed a lot of things since then. Managing personal life, full-time work and FNC development has proved itself a crushing challenge, even more so recently. And while our ambitions were great (maybe a little too much), the toll of this double life on our mental health and, let's be honest, disparity between revenue goals and current net revenues from FNC have not helped keeping the fire alive, nor Unity's amazing talent to sabotage the engine we used to love working on.
This is why we would like to move on.
Still. Thank you again for supporting us in this short ride. We would like to encourage you to keep supporting indie developers like us, as long as you enjoy the project they're creating. While we cannot fulfill the great ambitions and dreams we had, it is thanks to people like you that a bunch of nobodies can dream to achieve something, and work towards this goal.
Also, to soothe your heart but also your wallet, we're willing to refund last month of subscription. We still have worked our asses off, and are going to do so until the end, but we totally understand your frustration. If you're interested, reach out in Patreon's private messages and send me "REFUND".
As told above, we'll be releasing a free update in the next few weeks. Adding a few missing sounds, game balancing, and implementing feedbacks.... so yeah, stay tuned until the end!
0.2.0 Note:
MAIN:
- Classes: Each Customer has now a Job (lore friendly) which belongs to a specific Class (impact on gameplay). There is up to 5 different classes, for each their different perks and modifier. Any Customer can be anything, since you can already change one's apparance through Customer Editor's toolbox (Press C).
- Traits: Each Customer has also one or multiple traits depending on their Class and other secret variables. Basically divided into bonus and malus, traits will greatly affect your experience as a Cafe Owner. A word of advice: nobody's perfect! Test them, gain experience and determine the best meta!
- Tooltip: Hover for 1 second over traits, classes or tools (hand, teasing hand, egg...) to show what stat they influence.
KNOWN BUGS:
- Screen Ratio with 16:10 monitors is not optimized at the moment (some UI elements aren't scaled properly).
- Golds FX size can vary depending on your screen resolution.
- Getting a Customer as a Quest reward will erase your Recruitment batch (if you closed the shop without choosing a Customer for some reason).
- When starting the game with a pre-existing save file, the Customer Recruitment displayed price can be 1B despite its real value being higher.
- When starting the game with a pre-existing save file, the customer haircuts might become very limited in variety, this is the old save failing to update to new filters properly.
LINKS:
- MEGA: https://mega.nz/file/5aoWGILB#FqbFLbT51N342hnue5rOjnYDczhg-64g2DE6VeiT5k4
The Mega key is within the link, copy paste it including the hashtag: mega.nz/file/RandomLetters#Key
- Gofile:
- Pixeldrain: https://pixeldrain.com/u/DkbaFtVd
On that note, Have fun and happy cheek-slapping.
Why keep the Patreon up at all and not just close it?

damias

Sep 13, 2020
mmmh in case they decide to fix bugg... it offered a girl with extra thicc but no picture..i tought...well ill check it annnd it crashed the game and once i reloaded....i lost all girls 1701835788133.png

Reactions: ExiledViper
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes