4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Haha don't worry, no need to be an artist to provide good insights. I will try something internally but I won't make empty promises. If you're a connoisseur, please feel free to share some "artistic references" here or in PM.
Alright, I'm going to do my best. I may not be an artist but I am a trainer so I'm going to speaking in my language. Even if it don't help with the game, maybe it'll help you with building your legs irl or something.

I happened to have this picture, which I think is a pretty good representation of someone with muscle tone like someone who plays lacrosse but wouldn't be classified as muscular like a bodybuilder.

A: The concave indent is a really good detail since the glutes aren't actually round, it's wider on top and narrower on the bottom and develops outwards. It's noticeable when a normal person flexes but on someone with enough muscle and not a lotta body fat, it'll show naturally since there aren't any muscles immediately beside it.
B: This muscle group is visible from the back but is actually front thigh muscles, the shading in this picture makes it really clear, which I appreciate.
C: The hams are wider on top and narrower on the bottom, kinda like an inverted triangle. There's a line which separates it from the quads since there's some distance, and it fades into the abductors which is right next to it but is technically not the same muscle group and is worked separately.
D: The indent here is a great detail since the hams tendons attach to the knee at the left and right with no muscle in between

legmuscles.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: SmolPingu

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Yes i have this quest, but im stuck with this quest at 20 renown lvl and 15 beds atm so i don't think i can buy 4 lvl ups for cafe and recruit 2 girls in 40 mins without Cheat Engine (or grinding for idk 6 hours) :KEK:
Also i think it's bug when you open recruitment menu, open all 5 cards and then close it by pressing X, you can open this menu again without paying anything and there will be same girls you opened before.
We'll patch that quest bug asap!
As for the X button, it's the intended behavior. If you want to discard/trash the actual recruitment it's the bin icon button.

Pro tips: Since many quests need you to recruit Customers, buying beds is the last thing you wanna do. Each new bed will scale up the Recruitment price. Depending on your actual revenues, 625b for example can be a lot or nothing at all. Make sure to refresh your team with as powerful Customers as possible with your latest Cafe Renown Level, and then, increase your max Customers by 1.

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Alright, I'm going to do my best. I may not be an artist but I am a trainer so I'm going to speaking in my language. Even if it don't help with the game, maybe it'll help you with building your legs irl or something.

I happened to have this picture, which I think is a pretty good representation of someone with muscle tone like someone who plays lacrosse but wouldn't be classified as muscular like a bodybuilder.

A: The concave indent is a really good detail since the glutes aren't actually round, it's wider on top and narrower on the bottom and develops outwards. It's noticeable when a normal person flexes but on someone with enough muscle and not a lotta body fat, it'll show naturally since there aren't any muscles immediately beside it.
B: This muscle group is visible from the back but is actually front thigh muscles, the shading in this picture makes it really clear, which I appreciate.
C: The hams are wider on top and narrower on the bottom, kinda like an inverted triangle. There's a line which separates it from the quads since there's some distance, and it fades into the abductors which is right next to it but is technically not the same muscle group and is worked separately.
D: The indent here is a great detail since the hams tendons attach to the knee at the left and right with no muscle in between

View attachment 2836707
Damn, interesting. Thanks for the explanation, couldn't be clearer than that! Again, I will see what I can do (y)

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
say, i have an idea for a mechanic for having penetration as a basic action and for fever time it is just constant creampie for 20 second (or more if there will be an upgrade to have more fever time) as the last (or one of) upgrade for teasing

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
i understand japanese games being censored because japanese law
but i don't think becausebaguette is japanese so why the censorship?

ZeHalf

Jan 25, 2018
Amazing game! Played continuously for 9 hours. It’s very exciting when you understand how to quickly upgrade girls. In fact, rarity does not affect anything except a beautiful frame) My goal was to first fill all the slots with legendary ones, and then only those that I like and are very rare (I also came across a picture with an artifact and I added it to the collection, but the artifact disappeared after restart). I stopped at level 200 Renown. The game is very cool! If there were traits, I wouldn’t leave it for another day)))

• Red Heart

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
great as usual no anal tho sadly? i know it's mainly penetration but will oral ever be a thing? also will there be more races ? like demon girls or angels or goblins haha

majinosity

Feb 11, 2019
Very addictive. For characters I would love to see piercings (earrings, nipple, etc) and/or glasses. And maybe even rarity based special traits that affect GPS or GPT. Keep building on this game, it has true potential.

• Red Heart

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Some suggestions:
  • The girls are adventurers, give them an occupation, I think this will give them some flavour. Might be best to generate these based on the body type and maybe race(eg: fit: Warrior, paladin, berserker, vanguard... Thin: Rogue, archer.. Chubby: Cleric, mage, etc) Although I suppose a mage for example can be any body type.
  • Add a forfeit button to quests. Sometimes you already know you will never be able to complete a challenge and it just stays there for half an hour.
  • Slap/cum counter for every girl.
  • Recruiting cost is trivial until it increases and potentially bricks your game. I would suggest linking it to renown as this is where progression is mostly based on but making it more expensive so continuously redoing the recruiting to get the golds becomes more difficult. It makes a lot more sense than recruiting three level 10 renown girls for completely different prices. This also keeps it more fun later on if you can improve your roster and improve idle income without risking getting stuck because of insanely increased recruiting costs. Maybe some idea is to be able to do a round of recruiting with only a race or body build of choice for a much higher cost. This also makes quest with a recruit 2 humans for example less annoying.
  • The beginning of the game is too fast imo, this makes the endgame seem much more slower. Also there are quests that give you money, but by the time you complete it the reward is already peanuts.
  • Quest with customers as rewards are kinda lame, I would suggest changing it to a customer with guarantied rarity of blue or higher for example so it becomes somewhat better than regular recruiting.
  • Maybe add some quests that lets a random lower renowned girl do some epic feat so she can catch up a bit on renown and become somewhat less useless:p
  • Some way to be able to increase the likelihood of getting higher rarity girls later in the game? After a while it just makes no sense to buy lower rarity girls and you just keep playing the gacha over and over and over again.
  • Buttplug looks a bit weird when plugged in, normally you are not supposed to see the stem.
  • Butthole fingering gets in the way of my slapping but maybe that's just me? I would be fine with having it just in teasing mode.
  • Haven't really thought it out but maybe there should be something like traits, like masochist: more fever for slapping and such or sprinter: less stamina but faster regen or glass butt: loses more stamina with rough actions. Which may or may not be earned by doing quests? Could also be negative traits for losses. IMO this works better than just doing a level +2 as reward for example as the value of this really depends on what level the girl already is.
  • There are some quests were there is written something like "get a customer to level up 5 times" while it should be "get this customer to level up 5 times" to avoid confusion. I know it also is somewhere in the text above it but it is somewhat vague if it affects only the reward or also the objective.
  • Some option to get rid of girls? You are able to dismiss them if your roster is full and you buy another one anyway. Some people may not like the clutter.
  • Make the wand and egg actually vibrate and buzz
  • probably more I will think of ten seconds after I hit post reply.
Just my two cents.
Also I cannot really say anything about how tiresome slapping gets as I just used one of my keyboard macros to do it insanely fast but I can imagine people getting tired of it a while. I haven't read all the other comments so maybe I am just repeating others.
So far I really like the game and will support again for a bit at least, keep up the good work!

• Star-struck

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Amazing game! Played continuously for 9 hours. It’s very exciting when you understand how to quickly upgrade girls. In fact, rarity does not affect anything except a beautiful frame) My goal was to first fill all the slots with legendary ones, and then only those that I like and are very rare (I also came across a picture with an artifact and I added it to the collection, but the artifact disappeared after restart). I stopped at level 200 Renown. The game is very cool! If there were traits, I wouldn’t leave it for another day)))
Rarity gives an insane multiplier on the income of the girl;)

Apr 22, 2019
No idea why, but the game is completely blurred..
1694357920034.png
Any other unity game I played and installed never gave me this kind of issue.
EDIT:
I managed to fix it by changing resolution and setting it on windowed-mode, then back to the original resolution and fullscreen and now it works. Again no idea what's the problem behind it.

• Thinking Face

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Are u gonna add new poses? Like missionary, boobjob, blowjob etc?
Unfortunately doing other poses such as missionary is basically making a new game, since every existing asset (Customer body parts such as head, torso, arms, legs, hips, hair, etc...) would need to be drawn again from another angle + animated.

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
great as usual no anal tho sadly? i know it's mainly penetration but will oral ever be a thing? also will there be more races ? like demon girls or angels or goblins haha
Yup new races are planned in the near future, don't worry. If you cleared all the quests, you must have some hints of where this is going. Anal is on its way too, but we would like to correct a few problems with the 0.1.0 first!

Reactions: Teleiah

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Some suggestions:
  • The girls are adventurers, give them an occupation, I think this will give them some flavour. Might be best to generate these based on the body type and maybe race(eg: fit: Warrior, paladin, berserker, vanguard... Thin: Rogue, archer.. Chubby: Cleric, mage, etc) Although I suppose a mage for example can be any body type.
  • Add a forfeit button to quests. Sometimes you already know you will never be able to complete a challenge and it just stays there for half an hour.
  • Slap/cum counter for every girl.
  • Recruiting cost is trivial until it increases and potentially bricks your game. I would suggest linking it to renown as this is where progression is mostly based on but making it more expensive so continuously redoing the recruiting to get the golds becomes more difficult. It makes a lot more sense than recruiting three level 10 renown girls for completely different prices. This also keeps it more fun later on if you can improve your roster and improve idle income without risking getting stuck because of insanely increased recruiting costs. Maybe some idea is to be able to do a round of recruiting with only a race or body build of choice for a much higher cost. This also makes quest with a recruit 2 humans for example less annoying.
  • The beginning of the game is too fast imo, this makes the endgame seem much more slower. Also there are quests that give you money, but by the time you complete it the reward is already peanuts.
  • Quest with customers as rewards are kinda lame, I would suggest changing it to a customer with guarantied rarity of blue or higher for example so it becomes somewhat better than regular recruiting.
  • Maybe add some quests that lets a random lower renowned girl do some epic feat so she can catch up a bit on renown and become somewhat less useless:p
  • Some way to be able to increase the likelihood of getting higher rarity girls later in the game? After a while it just makes no sense to buy lower rarity girls and you just keep playing the gacha over and over and over again.
  • Buttplug looks a bit weird when plugged in, normally you are not supposed to see the stem.
  • Butthole fingering gets in the way of my slapping but maybe that's just me? I would be fine with having it just in teasing mode.
  • Haven't really thought it out but maybe there should be something like traits, like masochist: more fever for slapping and such or sprinter: less stamina but faster regen or glass butt: loses more stamina with rough actions. Which may or may not be earned by doing quests? Could also be negative traits for losses. IMO this works better than just doing a level +2 as reward for example as the value of this really depends on what level the girl already is.
  • There are some quests were there is written something like "get a customer to level up 5 times" while it should be "get this customer to level up 5 times" to avoid confusion. I know it also is somewhere in the text above it but it is somewhat vague if it affects only the reward or also the objective.
  • Some option to get rid of girls? You are able to dismiss them if your roster is full and you buy another one anyway. Some people may not like the clutter.
  • Make the wand and egg actually vibrate and buzz
  • probably more I will think of ten seconds after I hit post reply.
Just my two cents.
Also I cannot really say anything about how tiresome slapping gets as I just used one of my keyboard macros to do it insanely fast but I can imagine people getting tired of it a while. I haven't read all the other comments so maybe I am just repeating others.
So far I really like the game and will support again for a bit at least, keep up the good work!
Wow. T-that's some feedback. Thank you. I agree with 99% of what you've said so well played. It's funny since we share common ideas (forfeit button for quests).

We did were afraid of making the game too easy/fast in early game, but since many found the grinding annoying, we may have tweaked the numbers a lil too much. Tbh we're still looking to improve game design and its balance, so your insights are most welcomed. The "end-game" is currently unpolished, as the game does not have all of its foundations built in yet... such as Customer class and traits for example (thanks for spoiling haha) so of course slapping's gonna be redundant at some point. We don't want people breaking their wrists or worse, and the game is rather made to be played on a daily basis, not for long sessions... so we're trying to implement new features to ease the grinding, such as Offline gold generation, that we hope do its job.

Anyway. If you got some other ideas while playing it, don't hesitate!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes