4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Donzon

Sep 2, 2019
Keeping an eye on this, but yeah more options would do it good (lol at the censorship though)

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Hi do anyone know where is the save file ? i just want to restart again thank you.
It should be identified as "Player.bin" in the file with the .exe. You can delete it to reset your progress or edit it on Save Editor.
Though if you're going to edit it, don't edit the gold value too high or else all the customers you'll be getting are perpetually stuck as basic humans.

slimeboi69

Aug 20, 2021
Is there a way to go higher than around 2147483647 in the save editor? how matter what i did it always changes the number back after the game launches

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a way to go higher than around 2147483647 in the save editor? how matter what i did it always changes the number back after the game launches
That means it's the limit in the current release of the game. Right now, "c" is the highest letter than can be reached in this version ( 10 digits in the gold value ). Any higher then you'll break the game and end up getting humans in the customer recruit. I've reached to that amount as well, though I stopped since it became too repetitive and too much grind.

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
Game's fun, haven't worked BOTH arms so much during one session I'll give the Dev's that

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes