4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
SmolPingu
Detected multiple bugs / soft logs related to quest on a missing girl. Basically accepting a quest linked to a girl, replacing the girl by another one, enjoy soft lock and weird behaviors.
Possible fixes to implement :
- Instantly fail a quest linked to a girl when she's dismissed.
- Be able to close the menu of quests (even if no actions where done)
Hm, interesting bug. Thanks for telling us, will look into it

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
SmolPingu
Another ones ^^

- When only revealing 2 available cards and rerolling, if the rng pops more cards (the 3rd blue on the screen), the new one is un-clickable.
1691317224813.png

- During the recruitment process it would be great to have an info on what those buttons actually do, or delete one of them :
(sometimes there is no re-roll buttons available, might be related)
1691317832969.png

- Seems like you need 4 instead of 3 renown to complete that quest :
1691318880390.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SmolPingu

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
How do I replace customers? Once I reach 5, it doesn't allow me to take on new ones

Edit: NVM, turns out the cost of new recruit was bugged. Reinstalling the game fixed it

Last edited:

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Is there a difference between the basic and fit body types? It looks the same to be but I don't know if there's some small details i'm missing or if fit isn't implemented yet

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
SmolPingu
Another ones ^^

- When only revealing 2 available cards and rerolling, if the rng pops more cards (the 3rd blue on the screen), the new one is un-clickable.
View attachment 2830899

- During the recruitment process it would be great to have an info on what those buttons actually do, or delete one of them :
(sometimes there is no re-roll buttons available, might be related)
View attachment 2830917

- Seems like you need 4 instead of 3 renown to complete that quest :
View attachment 2830957
1st and 3rd screenshot: damn, we thought we had corrected those. Thanks for the feedbacks
2nd screenshot: hm, it's true we forgot to explain those buttons but basically:
- cross = close the Recruitment. Close the Recruitment to open it later (if you need to check something out first. Example: a quest asks you to buy a certain race but you can't remember which one exactly). Closing and opening it again can also un-soft lock yourself when you can't click on a card.
- Bin = delete the Recruitment. This button is useful only if you're really unhappy with your roll, since deleting the current roll doesn't refund you. You're gonna use that button a lot if you're grinding for Legendary Customers though.

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Is there a difference between the basic and fit body types? It looks the same to be but I don't know if there's some small details i'm missing or if fit isn't implemented yet
Well they aren't the same, as the fit body is a little more sculpted. I wouldn't mind giving it a little rework if many people think the same? Or if you have some suggestions.

irmentrop

Formerly 'veeroteen'
Mar 22, 2022
i have an bug with quests, that give renown. Specifically "Human apex" and quest from goblins king. firstly, they give 2 renown, instead of 3, and secondly, the have no end, i can endlessly receive a reward for them. If developer need, can give a save, to check properly.

Last edited:

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Well they aren't the same, as the fit body is a little more sculpted. I wouldn't mind giving it a little rework if many people think the same? Or if you have some suggestions.
I went back just to check and have noticed the arms are slightly different. I'm not an animator so I don't know what my suggestions are worth as a layman but since the focus is the legs and ass which are different for the chubb and basic types, maybe if the ass and legs had more muscle definition there be more variety in the characters.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
Bro, it's good game, but when you reach like 15 renown you realize that's prices too much high, and you need like slap dem cheeks for 30 minutes straight for buy one shit, and at this point it's not fun it's like real job (and this turn your LMB button into mush, but ok god gives us AHK) and eventually you can't do quests, for example i have Human Apex (recruit 2 humans, slap 1000 cheeks, gain 3 renown) which i just CANT do, because of prices, you just physically can't buy 3 renown levels (well, you actually can BUT you need like slap cheeks for HOURS) because every time you buy it price become 4x bigger and it's really sad, hopefully devs will change this.
I think it's like an autoclicker game where you're supposed to leave it running. One time I got distracted and forgot i had the game open then came back 2 days later and could afford a few renown levels.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
SmolPingu Nice game,lets hope your patreon blows up so you can keep working on it(y).There are a few bugs I found-
Small bugs:
-Sometimes character portraits become glitched,though it doesn't affect there visuals.
-Sometimes the recruit cost reverts to 1b,it actually doesn't lower the cost just displays it as 1b.Fixes it self once the player has secured proper recruitment amount.
-If you reroll the gacha,any previously unopened cards become unresponsive..for eg: Clipboard02.jpg

Serious Bugs:
-Human apex quests requires 4 increases to renown instead of 3.
-The cost ratio for renown and recruitment need to be lowered or a bit more optimised.
-Human apex quest won't go away when completed,you can keep clicking on it forever and it will keep increasing you renown lol.. Clipboard01.jpg
40 renown because I clicked on "Human Apex" quest tab a few times,it just wont go away:BootyTime:.

Best of luck(y)

Also if anyone is wondering how to complete "human apex" quest,you need to do things in this order:

-Stall the goblin lord quest(the one which gives +3 renown)until human apex quest shows up.
-Don't go bonkers on the recruit tab(6-7customers should be fine) otherwise the cost will rise exponentially and you never be able to meet the amount.
-Accept and complete the Goblin lord quest after accepting Human apex quest(So now you have+3 renown and need 1 more).
-After completing Goblin lord quest,you will be given the final Goblin lord quest(The one which gives city safety)
-Complete the final Goblin lord quest to trigger another quest(female knight).
-Accept and Submit the female knight quest to gain a massive amount of money.
-Said money should be more than enough to level up renown 1 more time.
-Recruit 2 humans and slap cheeks 1000 times to complete quest.

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
how do you get ride of your girls that or where is the save to erase and start over

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
SmolPingu Nice game,lets hope your patreon blows up so you can keep working on it(y).There are a few bugs I found-
Small bugs:
-Sometimes character portraits become glitched,though it doesn't affect there visuals.
-Sometimes the recruit cost reverts to 1b,it actually doesn't lower the cost just displays it as 1b.Fixes it self once the player has secured proper recruitment amount.
-If you reroll the gacha,any previously unopened cards become unresponsive..for eg: View attachment 2834440

Serious Bugs:
-Human apex quests requires 4 increases to renown instead of 3.
-The cost ratio for renown and recruitment need to be lowered or a bit more optimised.
-Human apex quest won't go away when completed,you can keep clicking on it forever and it will keep increasing you renown lol.. View attachment 2834597
40 renown because I clicked on "Human Apex" quest tab a few times,it just wont go away:BootyTime:.

Best of luck(y)

Also if anyone is wondering how to complete "human apex" quest,you need to do things in this order:

-Stall the goblin lord quest(the one which gives +3 renown)until human apex quest shows up.
-Don't go bonkers on the recruit tab(6-7customers should be fine) otherwise the cost will rise exponentially and you never be able to meet the amount.
-Accept and complete the Goblin lord quest after accepting Human apex quest(So now you have+3 renown and need 1 more).
-After completing Goblin lord quest,you will be given the final Goblin lord quest(The one which gives city safety)
-Complete the final Goblin lord quest to trigger another quest(female knight).
-Accept and Submit the female knight quest to gain a massive amount of money.
-Said money should be more than enough to level up renown 1 more time.
-Recruit 2 humans and slap cheeks 1000 times to complete quest.
Thanks for the support and feedbacks, we're crossing fingers too! :cool: ha well, here we go:

- Character portraits become glitched: another -hard to find but annoying- bug. When did it happen, do you have an idea of what triggered it? (in the meanwhile, you can restart the game to re-generate them)
- Recruit cost reverts to 1b: known bug, for now low priority.
- Unresponsive unopened cards: Working on it!
- Human apex quest: The visual bug (X renown instead of X) should have been fixed, we'll see in next update. We weren't aware of infinite completion though... Dangerously working on it. You all better enjoy that bug while it lasts!

Reactions: RayBar

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Bro, it's good game, but when you reach like 15 renown you realize that's prices too much high, and you need like slap dem cheeks for 30 minutes straight for buy one shit, and at this point it's not fun it's like real job (and this turn your LMB button into mush, but ok god gives us AHK) and eventually you can't do quests, for example i have Human Apex (recruit 2 humans, slap 1000 cheeks, gain 3 renown) which i just CANT do, because of prices, you just physically can't buy 3 renown levels (well, you actually can BUT you need like slap cheeks for HOURS) because every time you buy it price become 4x bigger and it's really sad, hopefully devs will change this.
Alright alright, there are a few planned things that should lighten your burdens in upcoming updates. We had them low prio BUT as many of you have pointed out, prices sky rocket like Thread users and we don't want you to break your wrists and fingers:
- First we will reduce price factor a bit. It is planned to have a better mathematical formula in the future too.
- An offline Gold Generation.
- An option to Click instead of Slaps.

Also, I don't know if you also have the Human apex quest bug, but know that after finishing it, you should unlock repeatable quests, which rewards scale based on your Cafe Level price and Customer Recruitment price, which should help you in your progress. Quests arrive every 3 min in-game or by leveling up your Cafe.

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
I went back just to check and have noticed the arms are slightly different. I'm not an animator so I don't know what my suggestions are worth as a layman but since the focus is the legs and ass which are different for the chubb and basic types, maybe if the ass and legs had more muscle definition there be more variety in the characters.
Haha don't worry, no need to be an artist to provide good insights. I will try something internally but I won't make empty promises. If you're a connoisseur, please feel free to share some "artistic references" here or in PM.

Reactions: Bob Bobber
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes