4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Uh does anyone have anyone cheat engine tables list or any trainer to cheat with for this game
No, but just keep the game running in the background and raise your fame.
When you reach your patience limit (I stopped at fame 30), replace all your girls with the highest payout at that fame level (annoying RNG god). Raise your new girl to lv30 and repeat... Then once you have 20 girls like that, start raising all their levels, or add extra girl if it costs more to upgrade than add a slot. I am now doing almost 7e per tick.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FeverNightCafe-0.0.1Uncensored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: srg91

Jones Rico

Sep 11, 2021
FeverNightCafe-0.0.1Uncensored
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This game has been updated,maybe you have 0.02?

Jones Rico

Sep 11, 2021
This is 0.01 save,"Player.bin" is in the file with the "Fever Night Cafe.exe".I think this is the best save for me.

CharlesV

Jan 16, 2021
That means it's the limit in the current release of the game. Right now, "c" is the highest letter than can be reached in this version ( 10 digits in the gold value ). Any higher then you'll break the game and end up getting humans in the customer recruit. I've reached to that amount as well, though I stopped since it became too repetitive and too much grind.
Which value do you change in save editor?

Governments

Dec 26, 2017
Which value do you change in save editor?
Type "Gold" in the search bar. Something along the lines of gold > m_bigInt > _sign is the value you should see

edit - You could also modify these values as well aside from the gold: renown (around 30-50. You can add more to your liking), customerArrival (500), arrivalReroll (5), customerSlot (depends how many girls you want).

Last edited:
Reactions: sinchsyeu

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
SmolPingu
Detected multiple bugs / soft locks related to quest on a missing girl. Basically accepting a quest linked to a girl, replacing the girl by another one, enjoy soft lock and weird behaviors.
Possible fixes to implement :
- Instantly fail/discard a quest linked to a girl not in your establishment anymore.
- Be able to close the menu of quests (even if no actions were done)

Last edited:

SmolPingu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2023
Bonjour!

I'm Smolpingu, dev of FNC. I know I'm a little late to the party, but here I am with a little gift: the latest 0.0.4 update. Download links available on first post (thank you admins!).

I've been through every comments, and it's definitively heart warming to see you guys enjoy the game. That being said, I'm open to feedbacks, suggestions, questions or whatever you have in mind about FNC. So please don't hesitate to reach me out here in this thread or PM.

Know that we're currently working on new animations (holes teasing), implementing clothes (undress mechanic) and on a Customer Editor (useful when RNG god is not by your side) for upcoming updates. We're looking for a balance between smut and gameplay, and working hard to find it.

Regarding the thread in general:

Happy cheek-slapping!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes