VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
It's a shame,that there's still no sex scene between Becky and Carl, if you don't want Becky to have an NTR scene then you shouldn't have her and carl take nude photos, it's really frustrating, this version and the original version of the game don't have that Any difference, maybe Becky should go to Pure Love Games
Exactly....
No, I completely get it. And do I welcome suggestions for STDH. For example, Tolly's inclusion in the most recent release was a direct result of a suggestion by one of my supporters.

Basically, the story line for the rest of FF&S is pretty much locked down at this point, but STDH allows me the freedom to play around in Parker's world in ways that I just didn't feel I could put into the main story.

And before the deluge repeats itself, the following have already been suggested many times, so they don't need to be repeated:
  1. Becky gets ravaged by the cops
  2. Melanie and Parker
  3. Melissa and Parker
  4. Melissa and Carl
  5. Melissa and some other student
(I'm sensing a pattern in the latter part of the list... :D )

But feel free to suggest additions if you have favorite characters you haven't seen enough of.
Just need 1....
Becky and Carl
That it.....

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I was hoping Becky and Parkers buddy would do something in the main game as there was a hot photoshoot session between them... but no there wasn't anything after that. Such a waste.
Your right buddy, could have turned out hot, a chance wasted.

Reactions: podkop09

GafD

Jun 7, 2020
Damn from the thumbnails pictures i thought it was the mom character from "The Tyrant" :(

Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Considering that this version of the game is about scenes that will never happen in the original game, I wonder if there will be any incest scenes, perhaps between mother and son...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's a shame,that there's still no sex scene between Becky and Carl, if you don't want Becky to have an NTR scene then you shouldn't have her and carl take nude photos, it's really frustrating, this version and the original version of the game don't have that Any difference, maybe Becky should go to Pure Love Games
  1. I can only do so much in an individual update. There's a LONG list of requests for "X with Y"
  2. Please do NOT start an NTR discussion here.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
You people should really read all the pages, Rich is a bit reluctant when it comes to Becky be touched by dirty others, that request is already made 100s of times, but I doubt we will ever see it, so respect the developers choices and enjoy the girls that get to experience it being taken by other men.
Thanks for that bit of support. For those that have missed it, portions of this story are slightly auto-biographical, and I do have a very soft spot for Becky as a result. Mea culpa.

Past that, however, there's something else I'll throw out. As you might imagine, I have a lot of time and energy invested in FF&S. (I've been at it for about 4.5 years.) Over that time, at least within my feeble brain, many of the characters have sort of taken on lives of their own, with their own individual personalities and natures. (I suspect other authors will understand what I mean - I'm told they experience the same thing.)

As a result of that, I have a hard time writing a scene in which a particular character "goes against their nature" as "their nature" has evolved in my brain. Melanie, for example, is a very "free spirit" when it comes to sex, so she has very few limits in terms of what she'll do. (Or who she'll do, as you just saw. :D ) Thus, it's pretty easy writing scenes for her. Ditto Becky's mother. (Granted, no scenes published for her yet, but there's one in the wings waiting to be rendered.) Some of the other combinations that have been mentioned, however, go very much "against the characters' grain" for me.

Take that "Becky and Carl" scene, for example. Who's going to "initiate" that particular sequence? Becky? She's conflicted enough that we're having enough trouble getting her over the hump with Parker, much less suddenly deciding to jump Carl's bones. Carl? He's a pretty stand-up guy, deep down. Would he suddenly go after his best friend's girl? (Particularly because he tried hard to dissuade Becky from having those photos taken out of concern for the two of them.)

When coming up with STDH scenes, I'm finding that I kind of mentally put my characters into "slightly alternate" situations and then almost stand back and watch the scene play out between them in my head. (FYI, the one scene with Becky that was in the first release of STDH was very hard for this reason, because it was rather against her nature, but I felt that I needed to have at least one Becky scene, "just because.")

So, I'm not saying that some of the scenes that have been requested couldn't be written, just that I myself would have a hard time writing them, at least right now while I haven't finished the main story. Maybe later on I'll be able to come up with "alternate personas" for some of the characters that would allow me to go where people want me to go. We'll see.

Anyway, hopefully all of you can at least follow what I'm talking about. I'm not saying that I might not eventually "get there," just trying to illustrate the issue I have at present with my limited writing ability.

Oh, and please understand that I do take the fact that many of you want to see these characters in other situations as a significant compliment, even if I'm struggling to fulfill your desires.

Jul 25, 2022
I hadn't played it yet but now I saw it and I really liked Parker's scenes with Melanie

Will there be a sex scene between Parker and Melissa?
I don't think that will happen unfortunately, the dev mentioned that he has difficulty creating character scenes that go against their nature, which is why I don't think we will ever see a sex scene between Parker and his mother:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Zoro@stro

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think that will happen unfortunately, the dev mentioned that he has difficulty creating character scenes that go against their nature, which is why I don't think we will ever see a sex scene between Parker and his mother:cry:
Wouldn't that make it perfect for this spin-off? I reckon nothing in this is 'Canon'

Jul 25, 2022
Wouldn't that make it perfect for this spin-off? I reckon nothing in this is 'Canon'
You would have to ask this to the dev himself considering that he himself mentioned that he has difficulty creating certain scenes for this game even if the story is not part of the original story.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
is it necessary to play the original game first?
Yes, if you want to make sense of the "scenes that didn't happen" with the characters appearing here.
There is no introduction or anything here, just some separate random scenes that could easily fit into the main game or its backstory (scenes that happen from the several NPC's points of view). To fit them there you need to know the main story.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes