Seeking ffm polyamorous game?

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
Hello! I really would like to find a game with a ffm polyamorous story: I've been looking for a long time but i didn't find much apart from "Triangle"
Thanks for the Help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Requests is for getting a specific game to be added to the site. Recommendations is for asking things like this, your thread may be moved to there though. You'd probably like Triangle.

Reactions: icesun and Tizio95

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Maybe check out WVM, it also has a three-way relationship like in Triangle.
There's also A Knight's Tale, made by the same dev as Triangle. Don't know if it's going in that direction, but last I checked it seemed like it might.

Reactions: Tizio95

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Sisterly Lust - Sex with many girls that later becomes a poly relationship with a harem ending+marriage.
WVM - As mentioned. But more like MFFF+, opened to including more girls.
Luke's Way - Luke's main girlfriend who's open to sharing him with other girls they approve of.
A New Home - MFFF+ relationship story. It got a [Onhold] status, but Volume 1 is completed.
Parental Love - In the Harem Route.
Alison Fall of the Apple - In the Harem Route.
Reluctant Archon - MC with multiple lovers, possible poly relationship story in future updates.
The Visit - One possible poly/harem ending with the 3 main girls.
Intimate Relations - In the MC+Wife Route, there's a three-way relationship between MC, his Wife, and their gym trainer. There's also MC's relationship with his daughter (who's more or less fine with other women), but it's still kept secret.
A Knight's Tale - As mentioned. Same developer as "Triangle" and I'd assume a possible MFFF relationship story in future updates.
Depraved Awakening - Each ending has a main girl, but in some endings the MC have other lovers.
Midlife Crisis - Developing into one, MFFF+. Not a secret MC is going after multiple girls.
My Legacy - MFFF ending and other MFF variations.
Alexandra - Three-way relationship story with the 2 main girls plus MC having other lovers.
Freeloading Family - MFFF+ poly relationship story developing. MC with 2 confirmed girlfriends.

50/50.
Babysitter - Possibly, no guarantee. Likely as an ending.
Dating My Daughter - The idea is being explored in the story in one route.
Milfy City - Too early to confirm as story is still developing, maybe a harem route, i thought i mention it.
The Tyrant - Likely MFFF with the main girls plus other girls. (Played Love Route)