Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
123123.png

Overview:
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah. Where will this lead? Is there any way you come out of this happy? Come and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-13
Release Date: 2019-07-13
Developer: Neverlucky - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: A Knight's Tale
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED - Unofficial Android

Extras: Gallery Mod - TURKISH TRANSLATION
Thanks to SevereSlimeShaker for sharing!

scene62.jpg scene106.jpg scene128.jpg scene138.jpg scene157.jpg scene206.jpg scene279.jpg scene3208.jpg scene4512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't played this yet but going off both the plot and the renders* I'm getting super strong My Sweet Neighbors vibes, except since no ones related there's a strong chance you'll end up in a threesome :biggrin:

* The lighting and just overall look of the renders looks so similar. And the older woman even has the same weird eyebrows of the girls in MSN

P.S. I named the mom in MSN "Sarah" so :OhMyGoodness:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I haven't played this yet but going off both the plot and the renders* I'm getting super strong My Sweet Neighbors vibes, except since no ones related there's a strong chance you'll end up in a threesome :biggrin:

* The lighting and just overall look of the renders looks so similar. And the older woman even has the same weird eyebrows of the girls in MSN

P.S. I named the mom in MSN "Sarah" so :OhMyGoodness:
Looks real nice, gonna have to give this one a go.
Thnx for uploading it.

Reactions: Namco15

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Oh thats pretty easy. Face of the dark haired girl (Sarah!?) looks strangely off. Makes me wonder "what's wrong with her face?" the whole time so i will go for the blonde girl and just dump the other one. ( ' -')

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just from the name and the summery, I can already see the different endings. I am already interessted and will definitly look into it, when I find the time.

Reactions: Namco15

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah.

so the daughter jenny passed away but u can still be in a relationship with jenny i don't get this LOLx'D

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You are a 35 year old man who is in a happy relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Sarah. Your life gets a lot more complicated when one day Jenny, a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you. Jenny and you start to develop feelings for each other but you already are in a relationship with Sarah.

so the daughter jenny passed away but u can still be in a relationship with jenny i don't get this LOLx'D
I think it means that Jenny is the daughter of a friend of Sarah and that friend passed away.

netsrac

Dec 17, 2017
Hmm, so something like "Living with temptation?".
Hell yes, I'm in.
The blonde looks super cute :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: TheFurs

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I am getting it fine, not sure why you dont understand to be honest. Jenny 18, her mom died, her mom was your girlfriend, Sarahs now deceased friend... Jenny stays with you now...

Dr.SKD

Aug 16, 2018
I am getting it fine, not sure why you dont understand to be honest. Jenny 18, her mom died, her mom was your girlfriend, Sarahs now deceased friend... Jenny stays with you now...
jenny's mom is not your girlfriend
a friend of jenny's mom that is Sarah is your gf
you both are confused

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
Interesting, but fairly formulaic looking. Will give it a go.

Also.

You are dating Sarah.
Sarah has a friend, Jenny's mom.
Jenny's mom has died.
Jenny moves in with you and Sarah.

Sheesh.

Well. It's either that or necrophilia needs to be added to the genre list.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a 18 year old girl and daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend comes to live with the two of you

i dont understand that at all too... soo technically, that young girl is just the niece of Sarah and she get her after her mother die (aka sarah's sister).
i dont understand why put soo much complicated when it can be more easy to say "niece, nephew, cousin or else" instead of this one's sister, that one's daughter etc..

weird english peoples :p

ps: wait no , nevermind, sarah died.. meh WTf ? o_O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
then Jenny is not sarah deceased friend if she is her daughter ... ?
or jenny mom was a sarah friend, wich mean sarah is a complete unknown person not relative to the family sarah or jenny ?

ps "daughter of Sarah`s recently passed away friend" = Sarah friend die, and she have a daughter, wich by choice or request from her mom come live with you and your girlfriend. i got it now :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Gonna give this one a go shortly, it got my interest and renders look good, and while not too original, overview seems interesting enough, and who knows how the story will go forward, it could be something great.

I have no idea what the complaint is about the brunette one, someone saying her face is off or something, I for one see nothing wrong with her whatsoever. The blonde one looks yummy too, and I like them freckles, haha :p

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes