Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
The new update made me laugh so hard... The cock-compliment was really really nice :D to bad our girls didn't continue what Jenny started :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.07.2019 (cosmetic fixes)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's not the most dramatic game every, but it doesn't need to be. It's just a nice sweet story. But it's honestly getting to the point where there doesn't seem to be further plot development, so I can't imagine it lasting much longer.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
It's not the most dramatic game every, but it doesn't need to be. It's just a nice sweet story. But it's honestly getting to the point where there doesn't seem to be further plot development, so I can't imagine it lasting much longer.
don't underestimate the dev,so far he did a great job,there are still things he can add to the game

Reactions: Koulo077

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
To be fair what I understand from his Patreon page information, this was planned as a shorter story from the beginning. He says something like it's only planned for 9 parts, so I think 0.9 will be the last update anyways.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Doesn't it require at least 3 girls to be considered harem?
Thats what I think, but IMO this game isn't a harem game. Its a polyamorous relationship game, where all 3 characters are in a relationship with each other. In a harem, the girls share the guy but dont have sexual/emotional relationships with each other. Not a poly tag, so harem will have to do.

I assume 1.0 will be the end, next update Jenny is pregnant and then a shorter episode "9 months into the future" where the babies have arrived and its happily ever after.

Look forward to the next game by this dev, has some real talent.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
thought this was suppose to be a game? Five choices so far peek/don't peek, really?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i disagree , the best games in patreon are harem related with mom/sis etc, while this game is actually hinting to something else is still a harem game, a love vanilla game (and there is a lot of market for games like this, unlike ntr games that dont have such wide support).
Also keep in mind that it takes time to learn how to properly write and make a good story, with time he will get better, maybe even getting a writer in the future if he can pay him ... as long the renders are good, the writing is good , the plot is not much but this type of game are usually more into the developing of the characters relationship ;).

Reactions: Kreiyy

celts72

Nov 10, 2018
great work so far keep it up love the story and really like that you can be with both female's without them getting all mad at the MC a true love story so far wish there were more games like this one thanks for your work cant wait to see what happens next :)

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes