Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Didnt saw that in the past, but the images are quite blurry ... :/

Is that a new thing or did I just overlooked that until now?

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Ugh. How do you continue after selecting a name in android ports? I can't get rid of the keyboard and continue.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Drat! I named the MC Mike, again. There really should be, for each game, a list of character names that are already in use in the game. Serves me right for picking a regular name. Should have gone with Atilla, or something like that.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
....................think you're being a bit overly dramatic?
How is that? Jenny is the main focus of over 500 renders. Do you think the developer can just wave a magic wand, then add an option for you to not see any freckles? Each and every one of those renders would have to be redone. Be realistic, man!

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
as someone who works with daz and knows how long it takes to set up, pose, and render a scene... no, I dont think I am
rather I think you are either purposely being obtuse, or just plain clueless as to the effort that goes into creating a game.
How is that? Jenny is the main focus of over 500 renders. Do you think the developer can just wave a magic wand, then add an option for you to not see any freckles? Each and every one of those renders would have to be redone. Be realistic, man!
These are valid points!

Reactions: Lucius Drake

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Dont like the freckles? drink more liquor, smoke more dope and get over it. Only thing I like more than freckles and tan lines is a good looking ginger with green eyes. No clue why about the green eyes but it does it for me.

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes