• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
I have a bad feeling things will not go well with this happy Triangle.
Yeah, with how often one is excluded and the general awkwardness it gives me the feeling someone could end up getting pushed out of the relationship. There is also the fact Jenny seems to be the only one concerned about one of them feeling left out. Sarah also seems completely smitten with Jenny while the MC is just kind of "meh" about the whole thing. It is common for MCs to be lacking in personality though since a lot of people like to self-insert in to these. Of course the awkwardness may also be unintentional and the writer just isn't able to pull it off as well as Alexandra does.

Reactions: Inf3rno141

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well I hope the dev will not. Rather see him end this game on a happy note as introduce all kinds of twists and turns just to let game continue way beyond when it is done. This game now gives a great feel good factor, I do not need to see it turned into a midday housewives soap. :p
Well, all it take is a small electrical spark or a gas leak:p

eddictionz

Jan 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Triangle v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I can't seem to progress after typing my name. I click enter and nothing happens. It just keeps asking me to type my name in.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, with how often one is excluded and the general awkwardness it gives me the feeling someone could end up getting pushed out of the relationship. There is also the fact Jenny seems to be the only one concerned about one of them feeling left out. Sarah also seems completely smitten with Jenny while the MC is just kind of "meh" about the whole thing. It is common for MCs to be lacking in personality though since a lot of people like to self-insert in to these. Of course the awkwardness may also be unintentional and the writer just isn't able to pull it off as well as Alexandra does.

Maybe the MC is the one who gets pushed out at the end :D Jenny and Sarah are happy together with their kids and MC dies lonely :D

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019

Maybe the MC is the one who gets pushed out at the end :D Jenny and Sarah are happy together with their kids and MC dies lonely :D
That's where I feel it's going. If I remember right, and my memory isn't exactly great, the MC doesn't really initiate many displays of affection while sarah is very affectionate with jenny.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, if anyone is getting kicked out its MC. Although i think that is very unlikely, he is the dad of their babies after all and both of the girls love him a ton. He just isn't as forward as either of them, which is perfectly fine.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
That's where I feel it's going. If I remember right, and my memory isn't exactly great, the MC doesn't really initiate many displays of affection while sarah is very affectionate with jenny.
To be fair... Sarah knows Jenny for a long time and loves her deeply (as friend)... So she can afford to be more affectionate. But MC should show more that he loves them both...

I wondered when MC came home in the last update, right before going to the cinema, there were no "welcome home kisses"... Didn't they all want to kiss more? So it could be a sign that not everything is right.

(I really hope I'm wrong with my predictions and all will go well for the three... They are cute together)

Reactions: Inf3rno141

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
To be fair... Sarah knows Jenny for a long time and loves her deeply (as friend)... So she can afford to be more affectionate.
Exactly. She has more of a past with not just Jenny but her mom as well. It could end up causing problems with the relationship. You have to remember it was up in the air what would happen when the MC cheated with Jenny but Sarah never considered kicking Jenny out. Would make for some interesting drama if Sarah still had some resentment towards the MC that she just couldn't feel towards Jenny at least. Would be a lot to pack in to one more update so we probably won't see much more drama if any though so I don't know why I even bring it up.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
How much sex action is there with the daughter? Is it possible to poke her ass too?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This story is progressing nicely!
scene13025.jpg

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
This story is progressing nicely!
Very very much indeed, I'm really liking it, hope I can fund it soon Patron. I was wondering if every one of the almost 500 who liked the first post would give the min of $1, that'd really help a lot the devs, now, wouldn't it?

4.30 star(s) 127 Votes